Goa Package Cost
PRICE FROM INR₹8,500/person
- Complimentary scheduled AC transfers on Sharing Basis from Airport / Thivim Rly Stn / Panjim bus stand (Madgaon Railway Station – Extra Rs 500/- Per Person).
- Semi-Sleeper Volvo / Volvo Type Luxury AC Buses with TV on board – Ex Hub.
- Stay in the selected room on double sharing basis with facilities like AC, LCD TV, Digital cable connection, Fridge, safe, cabinet, hairdryer, toiletries.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner.
- One half day sightseeing of North Goa in AC coach.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access during the stay.
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water daily during the stay.
- Welcome Non-alcoholic drink on arrival.
- Concierge Services (0800 hrs to 2000 hrs).
- Tea/Coffee maker with replenishment once a day during the stay.
- 10% discount on Spa therapies.
- Use of amenities like swimming pool (with proper swim wear), gym etc.
- GST 5% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Day 1 – Board Volvo
Today you will Board Volvo and medium-term Journey to Goa.
Day 2 – Arrival in Goa
Landing in the aiport and exchange from airplane terminal to the Hotel on sharing premise.
Day 3 – Half Day Sightseeing of North Goa
Half day touring covering – Fort Aguada, Candolim Beach, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach on Sharing Basis.
Day 4 – Day at Leisure
Your entire day is at Leisure.
Pune typifies the fast advancement and the changing substance of India. The focal point of business, IT, vehicle, research, and training ventures, it is a cosmopolitan city with a tinge of the old. The city gloats of giving a high caliber of living to its occupants, with swanky shopping centers, worldwide eateries, and each other luxury a urban Indian can consider. In the meantime, it is a torchbearer of the lively Marathi culture. The festival of Ganapati Festival in the city is something one must understanding.
Vacation destinations in Pune remain as an excellent declaration of its great past of the city, and each passes on its own story. Having seen real fights, the city has persevered through the trial of time. Aga Khan Palace is a wonder of design and Yerwada Central Jail once housed opportunity warriors like Mahatma Gandhi and Veer Savarkar. Shaniwar Wada was the habitation of the valiant Peshwa Baji Rao. Raja Dinkar Kelkar Museum takes you through the course of events of Indian history. In the event that you are entranced with the magnificence of nature, you can visit Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, home to a few types of fauna.