Goa Vacation Tour Cost
PRICE FROM INR 8,500/person
Return Airport transfers (Airport to Hotel and Hotel to Airport) on SIC basis
03 nights accommodation in 3 Star Hotel in Goa (Number of nights and Hotel is upgrade-able)
Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival in the hotel.
Well appointed air conditioned rooms with LCD TV, fridge, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe, and iron & ironing board all access.
Daily Breakfast at the hotel will be as per the hotel Menu Only.
One half day sightseeing of Goa on Sic (sharing) Basis.
Free use of gymnasium, recreation area (if available in the hotel)
Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water provided daily Child below 06 years at no extra cost without extra bed.
Day 1 Start the amazing Goa Journey (Goa Vacation Tour Cost)
Goa Vacation Tour Cost Upon arrival at the Goa Airport/ Thivim Railway Station, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to resort by sharing Ac Coach. In the evening, you are at your own leisure. Enjoy the beach activities or go exploring. Overnight stay in the resort.
Day 2 North Goa City Tour (Goa Vacation Tour Cost)
Post Breakfast drive to North Goa for local Sightseeing in sharing Ac Coach.
• Dolphin Trip (Seasonal): An exciting pleasure cruise along the River Mandovi where one can sight closely the frolicking dark graceful water beauties (Dolphin Cruise Extra Charges Payable by guest.)
• Aguada Fort & Lighthouse: Fort Aguada and its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century Portuguese fort settled on the Sinquerim beach, overlooking the vast expanses of Arabian Sea. The fort was built in 1612 to guard against the Dutch and the Marathas. It was a vantage point for the vessels coming from Europe at that time. The fort ruins are the perfect lookout to the confluence of the Mandovi River with the Arabian Sea.
• Vagator Beach: Picturesque beach with enchanting loneliness and scenic grandeurs. Adjoining the famous Anjuna Beach, Vagator is a little more laid back, though still pretty much steeped in the rave culture. The tourist traffic is predominantly Western backpackers; however it has also become popular with Indian tourists, who particularly come to watch the sunset from the rocks.
• Anjuna Beach: Popularly known as “Hippies Paradise”, Anjuna is a small Village in Goa which is famous for its picturesque locale and the Party culture. Located in the Bardez taluka of North Goa, it is one of the 12 Brahmin communities here. The beauty of the beach comes form the combine effect of white sands and the red laterite rocks.
• Calangute Beach: Goa’s most famous Golden beach, Calangute is rightly called as “Queen of Goan Beaches”. The busiest and most commercial beach in Goa, it is full of foreigners tanning themselves on the endless rows of side-by-side sun lounges.
• Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Filmi Chakkar (Optional): Boat tour to places where most of the movies have been shot. Come back to Resort by 5:00 pm.
Day 3 South Goa City Tour (Goa Vacation Tour Cost)
On the 3rd day, after breakfast, drive towards the South Goa.
Old Goa Churches: Ancient capital famous for world Heritage monuments.
• Basilica of Bom Jesus: First minor Basilica in India wherein the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier kept in Silver Casket.
• Se Cathedral: The most imposing of all the churches, it overwhelms the visitors with its grandeur and awesome presence. It’s dedicated to St Catherine.
• Shri Mangueshi Temple: One of the Most Prominent temples of Goa dedicated to Lord Shiva.
• Shanta Durga Temple: Kavle Ponda
• Miramar Beach: A lovely golden beach of soft sands, along blue Arabian Sea.
• Dona Paula: An idyllic and picturesque picnic spot overlooking a fine view of Zuari Estuary and Marmagoa harbour.
• Colva Beach: Most Beautiful Beach
• Fish Aquarium: Optional ( Entry Fees Paid by Guest)
• 5:30 pm Reporting at Boat Cruise
After Boat Cruise Drop to the Resort for an overnight stay.