Gold Coast Park
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Internal Airfare (Brisbane – Cairns – Sydney)
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Gold Coast
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Cairns
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport transfers in Gold Coast, Cairns and Sydney on seat in coach basis
- Choice of any 3 attractions: Sealife Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, Manly Sealfe Sanctuary or Madame Tussauds)
- Jet boating in Gold Coast
- Australia Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance up to age of 60 as per tour duration
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Costs of meals on internal domestic flights are not included in the tour price
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry and beverages
- Food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The package cost does not include porter services at hotels, tips, or insurance charges
- Any Meals apart from what is mentioned in your itinerary
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing tours, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than what is mentioned in the package inclusions
1. BROADWATER PARKLANDS, SOUTHPORT
BEST FOR: Everything for everybody
As Mayor Tom Tate says, “on the off chance that you haven’t gone to the Parklands, you are passing up a major opportunity!”
Notwithstanding the consistent occasions held by the water on the sprawling green parklands, there’s parks for the children and a fish and chip search for picnics.
MORE TOP 10 LISTS
“There is a pedal monorail with the track circling the edge of the play area, dangerous slides, a swing set, and a watercraft for the children to chief and furthermore a tremendous rope flying fox. Only alongside the play area there is a bouncy cushion to hop on. The swimming fenced in area is directly before the bouncy pad with changeless shoreline umbrellas and grills gave. The rockpools are just a short walk away, immaculate to chill everybody on a hot day and there is a lot of shade for guardians to kick back and watch the children (and the water crafts cruise by).”
Southport Broadwater Parklands are a wonderland for kids.
2. GOLD COAST REGIONAL BOTANIC GARDENS, BENOWA
BEST FOR: Smelling the posies
A walk around the Botanical Gardens will make them believe “How’s the quietness?”
“With such huge numbers of lovely species to see at the Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens, join the 200,000 guests that every year visit these patio nurseries,” Cr Tate says.
“There is the Mangroves to Mountains walk, Rose Garden, Sensory Garden, Gum Tree Corridor and Butterfly Garden where the plant determination depends on the requirements of butterflies.”
Professional flowerbeds at Benowa allow you to stop and enjoy the ambiance.
3. Course GARDENS, BROADBEACH
BEST FOR: Weddings and occasions
While it’s incredible for strolls, picnics and lakeland sees, Cascade Gardens is perfect for exceptional events.
“Course Gardens has a dazzling rotunda, which is one of our most famous wedding and function settings,” Cr Tate says.
“The green verdant encompasses of the patio nurseries are likewise the ideal setting for your wedding photos. With a reason assembled gazebo, this is another of our most prominent parks, and its focal area is near numerous gathering settings.”
The wedding of Casey and Tom at Cascade Gardens. Picture taker Wanderer and the Wild.
4. CURRUMBIN ROCK POOLS, CURRUMBIN
BEST FOR: Adventuring
A trek to the notorious Currumbin Rockpools is a transitional experience for Gold Coast local people and it has turned into a hotspot to remove going by from towners.
With streaming rivers and overgrown rocks, it’s a world away without voyaging a world away.
“There are huge lush banks, ideal for investigating or revealing that outing floor covering, the children can have a circled, and obviously swim in the stones pools,” Cr Tate says.
Currumbin Rockpools is extraordinary for an experience.
5. EVANDALE PARK, SURFERS PARADISE
BEST FOR: Picnics
Obviously in the wake of being depleted to get that bothersome stonefish, Evandale Lake looks somewhat changed, however it’ll have returned to ordinary in a matter of seconds, and the encompassing territories are still as staggering as ever. “Situated in the focal point of the city, these parklands are a delightful area for a walk, outing, swim or run,” Cr Tate says.
“There are abundant outing zones with grills and shaded seating in the parklands. There is additionally a swimming tidal pond, volleyball court, youngsters’ play area and exercise hardware.”
Evandale Park is an inconceivable spot with an astounding perspective.
6. HARLEY PARK, LABRADOR
BEST FOR: Swimming
Up north a bit, Harley Park on an end of the week is continually humming.
Snatch some fish sticks and french fries from Charis Seafood, get a spot on the grass (maintain a strategic distance from the insatiable seagulls) yet make certain to sit tight 30 minutes before going for a plunge.
“With otherworldly Broadwater sees, an incredible ship-themed kids play area and piles of shaded eating areas make this a well known area for nearby occupants,” Cr Tate says.
“The Ian Dipple tidal pond is an ideal place for a plunge for youthful youngsters through to grown-ups. It is even floodlit in the nights.”