Gujarat Ahmedabad Jamnagar Holiday
- Meeting and assistance on arrival
- 04 Nights accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our itinerary
- Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- 2.58% Government service tax
Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
Today, continue to Jamnagar. On landing visit Lakhota Lake and Lakhota Museum. At night, visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its constant Ramdhun since 1956 and it specified in Guinness Book of World Records. Night is free to shop. Medium-term remain at the inn.
Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
Today, continue to the sacrosanct town of Dwarka. Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a blessed plunge in Gomti waterway, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on route back do visit Rukmani Temple, evening visit different sanctuaries on beach front territory, go to night aarti at Dwarkadish sanctuary. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath (200km/4hrs)
Toward the beginning of the day leave to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – where Gandhiji was conceived. Later continue to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on landing visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat and Somnath Temple. At night go to Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Medium-term remain at the lodging.
Somnath – Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot (200km/4hrs)
Today, continue to Rajkot. Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya sanctuary, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car historical center at Gondal. In the late night touch base at Rajkot. Medium-term remain at lodging.
Rajkot – Gandhinagar – Ahmedabad (225km/4hrs)
Today, continue to Ahmedabad. On landing in Ahmedabad visit Akshardham sanctuary, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram. Drop at Railway station or Airport.