Gujarat Rann Tour Package
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Goal – Bhuj (1 Night)
Touch base in Bhuj, meet the gathering. ‘I Fly Tour’ Guests will land at Bhuj Airport according to planned flight. ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will meet specifically at Bhuj Airport according to assemble planned flight timing. On landing in Bhuj we visit Vande Mataram Memorial, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal, Vijay Vilas royal residence and Mandvi shoreline.
Bhuj – Tent City (Dhordo) (1 Night)
Today we continue to Tent City (Dhordo). On landing we appreciate social exercises at Tent City. At night we continue to White Rann to observe the Grandeur of Sunset. We have short meet and welcome session before supper.
Ten City (Dhordo) – Bhuj – Muli (1 Night)
Today we leave for Muli. On entry we visit Second most established Swaminarayan Temple on the planet and Wooden Haveli at Muli.
Muli – Modhera – Patan – Ahemdabad – Departure to main residence
Today early morning we go feathered creature viewing at Muli. At that point we visit Modhera Sun Temple and Rani ki Vav at Patan. Later we leave for Ahmedabad. Now is the right time presently to state farewell to our visit sidekicks. Give us a chance to be in contact with each other through email, Facebook… . Furthermore, meet again on one more critical visit. See all of you!! ‘Joining and Leaving Tour’ Guests will dropped at Bhuj Airport Tour finishes up.