Gujarat Rann Tour
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- To and fro Air or Rail fare and Airport or Railway station transfer for ‘Joining and Leaving Tour Guests’
- Govt Tax of 5.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Fuel Price for ‘I-fly tours’ and any applicability of new taxes from Government
- Any upgradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Insurance
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Porterage (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Gujarat Rann Tour Day 1: Mumbai (Arrival)-
Gujarat Rann Tour Upon landing in Mumbai, meet the IHPL delegate who’ll help you in smooth exchange to the inn. We propose you to go out and investigate a few sights in the event that you are not exhausted.
The City of Dreams offer otherworldly destinations like Siddhivinayak Temple, Hajji Ali, Mahalaxmi Temple, and numerous other. For unwinding invest energy at the Gateway of India, Hanging Gardens, Chowpatty shoreline or the Marine drive. There are gothic provincial locales of Victoria Terminus otherwise called Chattrapati Shivaji terminal, Horimann Circle Gardens, and so forth. Elephanta Caves are justified regardless of your opportunity. Try not to pass up a great opportunity for the road sustenance and the shopping delights. Following a well put in day, come back to the inn for medium-term remain.
Day 2: Mumbai – Ahmedabad –
Today, toward the beginning of the day, load onto the trip to Ahmedabad. Upon landing in the Ahmedabad air terminal, drive to the inn. Afterward, leave by street for Utelia, a little town worked around a medieval royal residence. Medium-term remain at the lodging in Ahmedabad.
Day 3: The Bharwad-
The day 3 is booked to have trysts with the nearby Bharwad clans. Bharwad clans are for the most part shepherds and cattleman and their homes are fundamentally painted in blue, green and white shading. Come back to the inn for night remain.
Day 4: A Stepwell and Sun Temple-
Today, you will drive to Balaram. The whole day touring is isolated into three sections a historical center, a stepwell and a sun sanctuary. Afterward, come back to the lodging for night remain in Ahmedabad.
Day 5: The Gowala and The Garacia-
The day 5 is planned with the gathering with the Gowala and Garacia clan. The way of life of both these clans contrasts from each other. While Gowala are more settled, the Garacia individuals are more about meandering sorts.
Day 6: Patan’s Patola Weavers and The Rani-ki-Vav-
The day 6 will give you a short knowledge into the specialty of Patola. It is a mind boggling type of twofold ikat weaving. The weaving is so requesting and troublesome that a solitary saree can take up to a half year. In addition, you will visit the celebrated Ran ki Vav, one of the most seasoned Bawaris in Gujarat worked around the eleventh century.
Day 7: The Banjara and The Rabari-
Both Rabari and Banjara are the roaming clans who relies on sheep and camels for their business. In actuality, the Banjara clans are additionally known for their inert ability and weaving aptitudes.
Day 8: Into The Rann of Kutch-
Today, you will go into the grave farmland of Kutch. You’ll be on the vehicle for the entire day with no pre-booked stopovers. Sadly, this is the time when the Rabari clan moves and along these lines you may experience them in transit.