Gulmarg Kashmir Tour
- Accommodation in Hotel / Houseboats on twin sharing basis.
- 01 Night at Deluxe Houseboat.
- 02 Nights at Srinagar Hotel.
- Daily breakfast and dinner.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 01 Hour Shikara Ride In Dal Lake.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by Non Air-conditioned Indica Vista / Indigo / Tavera, 4* Pacakges ( Non Ac Swift Dzire / Etios / Innova ) Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary. • All applicable Taxes.
- Any future taxes levies will be charged extra.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Sarters.
- Entrance Free. • Horse Riding.
- Any other things that is not included in the Package Cost Includes Column.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam (Aru & Chandanwari Betaab valley etc). Cable Car Ride in Gulmarg English Speaking Guide.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the sport.).
DAY 01 Arrival At Srinagar – Local Sightseeing
Landing from Srinagar Airport, After Refresh go For Shikara Ride. The Dal is renowned for its magnificence, as well as for its dynamic qualities, since it maintains inside its outskirts, an existence that is extraordinary anyplace on the planet. The houseboat and Shikara people group have lived for a considerable length of time on the Dal, thus entire is their framework on the lake, that they only here and there need to advance ashore! Specialists, tailors, and pastry specialists – you’ll see them all in little wooden shops on the lake. In The Afternoon we will do some a large portion of multi day of Local Sightseeing of renowned Mughal Gardens With terraced yards, falling wellsprings, paint-box-splendid flowerbeds with the scene of the Dal before them – the three Mughal Gardens of Chesmashahi, Nishat and Shalimar are the Mughal Emperors’ idea of heaven and are today exceptionally prevalent spots for picnics and trips. In the Evening visit Jamia Masjid, Hazratbal Shrine and Shankaracharya Temple. Medium-term at Houseboat.
DAY 02Srinagar – Gulmarg (54.9 Kms. /1:45 Mints)
After breakfast early in the day, we will start our wide open day trip towards Gulmarg. Appreciate the Gondola (Cable auto) ride which is most elevated in Asia. It has 2 phases.The first stage exchanges from the Gulmarg resort at 2,600 m (8,530 ft) to Kongdoori Station in the bowl-formed Kongdori valley. The second phase of the ropeway, which has 36 lodges and 18 towers, takes skiers to a tallness of 3,747 m (12,293 ft) on Kongdoori Mountain, a shoulder of adjacent Afarwat Peak (4,200 m(13,780 ft)). At night we will drive back to Srinagar where we can go out for a stroll along the banks of the Dal Lake or essentially rest in the comfortable rooms of our inn. Supper and Overnight in lodging.
DAY 03Srinagar – Pahalgam (95.2 Kms. /2:45 Mints)
After Early, Breakfast continue for day trip towards Pahalgam. In transit visit Saffron fields of Pampore , Awantipura remains and Mattan sanctuary, Finaly achieve Pahalgam, one of the lovely and intriguing perfect resorts all the all year. It is the base for a few treks in the area. Arranged at the conjunction of the Lidder River and set in the midst of fir and pine secured mountains, one can have a genuine sentiments of Paradise. You can trek or contract horses to the glade at Baisaran (5 km) you can likewise employ nearby auto and visit Aru , Chandanwari and Betab Valley. In the wake of touring around the mountain valley for a large portion of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and exchange to the lodging for our medium-term remain.
Visit Endss Check out From Hotel and drive to Airport (45 mins) for return Journey. Visitors are encouraged to achieve Airport 2 hrs before the flight time