Holiday Australia Package
- Full Day adventure at Great Ocean Road overlooking sunset at Twelve Apostles
- Full Day Big Cat Cruise to Green Island including Semi Submarine & Snorkelling
- Full Day Tour of Sea World
- Thrill Jet Boat Ride in Gold Coast
- Port Stephens Tour with Dolphin Cruise & 4WD Sand Boarding
- Half Day Melbourne City Tour
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Melbourne with Breakfast
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Cairns with Breakfast
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Gold Coast with Breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sydney with breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers in all cities on seat in coach basis
- Australia Visa
- 5%Government Service Tax as applicable
- Any items of personal nature viz. telephone, beverages, laundry, Tips gratuities etc.
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout
- Tips, porterage, entry tickets to sites, photography and video making fees at site, laundry and phone calls
- Travel insurance
- Hotel is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The itinerary shared is tentative and is subject to change at the time of confirmation
Holiday Australia Package Day 1 – Arrival in Melbourne
Holiday Australia Package land at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, exchange (orchestrate in-guide introduce) to the lodge and enrollment for a medium-term remain.
Melbourne, the second most noteworthy city in Australia, encounters a sensitive ocean atmosphere. The astonishing vibe of this lively city is made by the mix of road workmanship, housetop bars, cafes and cosmopolitan way of life. A great part of the time called the social capital of the nation, Melbourne has stores of workmanship appears, shows, theaters, demonstrate ways and open libraries.
Day 2 – Half-day City Tour (Optional) | Visit to Phillip Island (Optional Tour)
Post breakfast; set out on a half-day city voyage through Melbourne.
Masterminded in the south-eastern corner of a region Australia, it is a vivacious city stacked with coffee shops, cool bistros, amazing workmanship exhibits and hip common locales. Melbourne has been thought with the title of the Most Liveable City in the World. It has unmistakable journey spots like Federation Square, Queen Victoria Market and Royal Botanic Gardens.
After the city visit closes at the Federation Square, pull back for Phillip Island.
Phillip Island (Optional Tour), found around 140 km from Melbourne, is a voyager objective with in excess of 3 million individuals going by it yearly. Well off in trademark life, this island gives no-limit spots to whale and fowl seeing. It joins some fantastic shorelines that are famous for rehearses like surfing and swimming. While you are here, see koalas, kangaroos and penguins in their standard living space.
A brief span later, take off back to Melbourne and achieve the motel for some rest.
Day 3 – Great Ocean Road Adventure Tour (Optional Tour) on self drive or sharing aide
Have a superb breakfast, and a while later go out for an unearth the Great Ocean Road.
Staggering Ocean Road is around 240 km long, connecting along the south-eastern bank of the nation. Worked by the warriors as a recognition to the sacred individuals of World War I, this long street accomplices places like Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. On the Great Ocean Road Adventure Tour, recognize awesome perspectives of the Pacific Ocean, and see attractions like Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge.
After the long and astonishing trek, meander out back to the inn and rest.
Day 4 – Depart Melbourne; fly into Alice Springs
Arrive Alice Springs Airport by 1145Hrs and mastermind in mentor exchange to the motel and enlistment.
Today around evening time join half Day orchestrate in direct visit to “A Town like Alice Tour pulling back 1330hours as a discretionary. Visit the sights of ‘The Alice’ including The School of the Air. We comprehend how kids who can’t get to schools are told by radio, we may have the chance to tune in to and watch rehearses early on air.
Stop at the significant Telegraph Station, which shows the principle site of the basic European settlement in Alice Springs. Visit the Royal Flying Doctors Service, where you will perceive how helpful guide achieves the general population who live in the remote ‘outback’.
We comparably make a stop at the Alice Springs Reptile Center, where you can see close and possibly contact a touch of the reptiles and snakes of Central Australia’s semi-dry desert, for example, the Perentie Lizard and the Thorny Devil. The visit finishes up with a generally comprehensive perspective of the township of Alice Springs and the MacDonnell Ranges from the most bewildering motivation behind Anzac Hill.