Holiday In Rajasthan Jaisalmer
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- guide charges
Holiday In Rajasthan Jaisalmer Day 1 – Arrival
Holiday In Rajasthan Jaisalmer Touch base at the airplane terminal/railroad station in Jaipur and get exchanged to the lodging. Registration and unwind. Afterward, wander out to visit the Birla Temple. Medium-term remain in Jaipur. (Dinners all alone).
Day 2 – Jaipur Sightseeing
After a yummy breakfast, you can either investigate the city at your own particular pace or visit the wonderful Chowki Dhani. Medium-term in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Jaipur to Jodhpur
After breakfast, drive down to Jodhpur and on the way visit the Pushkar Lake. Upon landing, registration at the lodging. Afterward, take off to investigate the territory in the region at your own particular pace. Medium-term remain in Jodhpur.
Day 4 – Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
After breakfast, wander out to visit the Mehrangarh Fort and Jawanth Thada. Afterward, continue to Jaisalmer. Upon entry, registration at the inn and unwind. Medium-term in Jaisalmer
Day 5 – Jaisalmer locate seen
After breakfast, visit the human-made Gadiser Lake and investigate the provincial Bazaars alongside the old houses known as “Havelis.” In the Evening, visit the Sam Dunes to get an exciting camel ride. ( at your own particular cost). Go to the lodging for a medium-term remain
Day 6 – Departure
Post a scrummy breakfast, get exchanged to the port of your takeoff.