Holiday Package For Kashmir
- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Shikara Ride over Dal Lake
- Pick up from Katra
- Drop at Jammu Tawi Railway Station
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- Meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’
- Personal & additional expenses
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visit to Ganderbal and Thajiwas Glacier
- Visit to Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran, and Betab valleys
- Cable Car / Pony Ride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, & Sonamarg
Holiday Package For Kashmir ARRIVE JAMMU – SRINAGAR (250 KMS)
Holiday Package For Kashmir Arrive Jammu Train station and drive to Srinagar. On entry register with the lodging. Medium-term remain at lodging.
SRINAGAR and THE CITY OF MUGHAL
Early today after breakfast continue for city voyage through Srinagar. The world well known Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of joy) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of adoration), and The Chasme Shahi Garden, and Shankaracharya Temple. At night come back to Houseboat. Medium-term at Hotel or House vessel.
SRINAGAR TO SONMARG – SRINAGAR
Early today after breakfast drives to Sonmarg. Investigate the common magnificence of Sonmarg later return to Srinagar for medium-term remain.
SRINAGAR TO PAHALGAM
At the beginning of today after breakfast drives to Pahalgam 2440 Meters (Vale of Kashmir) on landing register with your lodging. In transit visit Saffron field and Avantipur ruins, which is eleven hundred years of age sanctuary? At last by the noon you will achieve Pahalgam, which is the most well known royal residence for Indian Film Industry. After lunch appreciate the nature appeal of the valley.
PAHALGAM TO GULMARG
Toward the beginning of today after breakfast drive to Gulmarg which is a standout amongst the most wonderful summer resort in the valley. On entry register with your lodging. This evening visit One can have Gondola ride (link auto) from Gulmarg to Khalinmarg. Medium-term at Hotel in Gulmarg.
GULMARG (SIGHT SEEING)- SRINAGAR (52 KMS)
After breakfast visit for the most elevated fairway on the planet and skiing amid the winter season. Hara Mukh and Sun Set Peak. Later drive to Srinagar. On landing register with the lodging/House pontoon. Medium-term remain.