Holiday Package To Kashmir
- Return airfare in economy class
- Accommodation in well-appointed room
- Meals – Daily buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation – AC vehicle on SIC basis.
- A Local Non – Air-Conditioned vehicle and Betaab valley as per the itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
- Gondola Cable Tickets (Upto 1st Level).
- 1 litre mineral water everyday Per Person
- Shikara Ride for 1 Hour (On sharing basis).
- Entrance fees – Entrance fees to Mughal Gardens.
- Unlimited Transfers from Houseboat to Ghat.
- Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column
- Supplement charges applicable for festive Season/ Long Weekends
Day01 Arrive Srinagar
On entry in Srinagar and you will be escorted to your houseboat in Srinagar. Absorb the vistas of Kashmir as you continue towards the houseboat. At night, go for a peaceful ride on the Shikara at Dal Lake (on sharing premise). Medium-term in Srinagar.
Day02 On to Pahalgam
Today, after breakfast, continue toward Pahalgam, the ‘Valley of Shepherds’ which is arranged at the conjunction of streams spilling out of the River Lidder and Sheshnag Lake. In transit visit the Awantipur Ruins. The well known Awantipur sanctuary was worked in the respect of God Mahadev by Awanti Varman. The Shiva – Avantishvara sanctuary in Awantipura has enormous dividers underneath the town and in this manner has incredible archeological essentialness. On landing, checkinto your hotel.The rest of the day is at recreation. Medium-term in Pahalgam.
Day03 In Pahalgam
Early today, after breakfast, drive to Chandanwari and Betaab valley. The drive to the town is amazing. The area of the town among the prairies, make this place a visual enjoyment. Continue for Betaab Valley, initially called the Hajan Valley. Post the recording of the 1983 Bollywood blockbuster – ‘Betaab’ at this area, Hajan was renamed Betaab. Since the revelation of the Betaab Valley, it has turned into a producer’s most loved region for sentimental movies. Whatever remains of the day is at relaxation for autonomous exercises. Medium-term in Pahalgam.
Day04 On to Srinagar (90 kms/approx. 2 hours drive)
At the beginning of today, after breakfast drive to Srinagar. On entry, registration to the lodging. Post lunch, continue for touring at Nishat Bagh, the second biggest Mughal Garden in Kashmir and Shalimar Bagh, connected through a channel toward the upper east of Dal Lake on its correct bank situated close Srinagar. Visit Pari Mahal otherwise called Quntilon is a notable landmark regulating the delightful Chashma Shahi Gardens close Srinagar. This old landmark draws out the compositional splendor of the fore gone times. Visit the Shankaracharya Temple – A delightful Shiva sanctuary arranged at the beautiful area of the Gopadari Hill, South East of Srinagar. Medium-term in Srinagar.
Day05 Srinagar * Excursion to Gulmarg
At the beginning of today continue to Gulmarg, driving past willow trees, quick streaming streams and lavish green knolls. Gulmarg – the ‘glade of blossoms’ is an adept term for this pure bloom loaded spot. It offers a breathtaking perspective of transcending snow topped pinnacles secured with thick woods of tall conifers, immense firs and pine trees. Go for a lackadaisical walk or horse rides (on coordinate installment) over the green knolls to one of the world’s most astounding Golf Courses. Later take a thrilling Gondola ride (First Level). Come back to Srinagar at night.
Note: En-course lunch wil be given between 1400 – 1500 hours relying on Gondola line.
Whatever is left of the night is at relaxation. Medium-term in Srinagar.
Day06 Depart Srinagar
Today, say goodbye to your ‘Super Saver Kashmir with Air’ visit, as you are exchanged to the air terminal in Srinagar for your forward excursion.