Holiday Package To Pondicherry
- 03 Nights Hotel accommodation at suggested or similar category hotels
- Meals – Breakfast and dinner as mentioned in the itinerary above
- Sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary
- Airfare /Railway Fare
- Any other meals than those mentioned above
- Any up gradation in airline class or hotel room category
- Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers,laundry,telephone charges,shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
- Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
- GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
- Entrance fees and Guide charges of sight seeings mentioned in the itinerary are not included
Holiday Package To Pondicherry DAY 1
Chennai – Pondicherry (approx. 165kms, 3hrs drive) (3 Nights)
Land at Chennai air terminal and continue by your private exchange to your inn in Pondicherry. Night appreciate a stroll on the French quarters legacy region of Pondicherry and the promenade at night. Medium-term in Pondicherry.
Day starts by visiting the Aurobindo Ashram, Ashram’s high quality paper industrial facility, Varadaraja Perumal Temple, Manakula Vinayagar Koil, Pondicherry Museum, the Botanical Gardens and the Sacred Heart of Jesus Church. Evening visit to Auroville cooperative (15 kms North of Pondicherry). Matrimandir at the collective is a prestigious structural perfect work of art. Night is at relaxation. Medium-term in Pondicherry.
Today day is at relaxation to investigate the town all alone or unwind in the solace of your inn. Medium-term in Pondicherry.
Pondicherry – Chennai – Hometown
After breakfast continue to Chennai Airport according to your flight timings to load up trip for the place where you grew up Holiday Concludes. How about we keep in contact on Facebook\email and meet again on another vital Holiday. See you soon!