Holiday Package To Pushkar Jaipur Mandawa
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- GST: 5%
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Day 1 – Start with the capital city of Jaipur (Jaipur)
Day 2 – The Pink City has more to offer (Jaipur)
Start your day by visiting Amber Fort, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site known for its Hindu style of artwork, huge ramps, paved paths, and a series of beautiful gates. Next, visit the Jal Mahal, a stunning marble palace that’s partly submerged in the waters of the artificial Man Sagar Lake. After this, head to Birla Temple located at the base of Moti Dungari hill. The temple is an architectural landmark dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. It looks especially brilliant at night when it’s all lit up. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.