Holiday To Mumbai
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Holiday To Mumbai Day 1 : Arrival at Mumbai
Welcome to Mumbai – Incredible India visit will begin with your landing in Mumbai. Get terrific gathering at air terminal entry by Trojan Holidays delegate. Afterward, get exchange to the inn. Spend the day at recreation and getting a charge out of shopping. Return to lodging for a medium-term remain.
Day 2 : Mumbai
After breakfast continue for touring voyage through Mumbai visiting Gateway of India, Prince of Wales Museum, Hanging Gardens on the slants of Malabar Hills offering decent perspective of Marine Lines and Chowpatty Beach, Kamla Nehru Park, Mani Bhawan (where Mahatma Gandhi used to remain) and afterward to Dhobi Ghat. Additionally visit Afgan Church, Flora Fountain (Bombay operational hub), Colorful Crawford Market and Marine Drive. Night remain in Mumbai.
Day 3 : Mumbai Departure
After sound breakfast toward the beginning of the day look at from the inn and drive to air terminal to load onto your trip back to home. Visit closes with sweet recollections.