Holiday To Nathdwara Rajsarhan
- 3 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Arrive at the Udaipur Airport or Railway Station and get transferred to a local hotel Relax, freshen up, enjoy scrumptious lunch and set out to visit the key tour attraction of Udaipur City Palace. The palace is an architectural marvel surrounded by crenelated walls. Next, visit the ancient Jagdish Temple noted for its sculpted images. Take a boat ride in evening at the Lake Picholla, which is surrounded by splendid hills, palaces, temples, bathing ghats and embankments. Visit the island palace Jag Mandir, which is beautifully set in the lake. Stay overnight at Udaigarh or a similar hotel.
Depart Udaipur in morning and head towards Bijaipur, take a stop at the grand Chittorgarh Fort on your route. It is one of the largest forts in India located above the plains of the Berach River. Next, take a Jeep ride to the hotel in Bijaipur, check into your hotel, relax in evening and enjoy delicious local dinner in evening.