Honeymoon Packages In Srinagar With Price
PRICE FROM INR 14,000/person
Duration : 04 Nights / 05 Days
Rooms :02 Double deluxe + 01 Extra beeding
Places Covered : Airport transfers (Pick up + Drop ) + Local sightseeing + Gulmarg + Pahalgam + Sonamarg
Meals :MAP ( room with breakfast & dinner only )
Your package includes:
- Pick-up and drop from Srinagar International Airport (for packages including transport facility)
- Transfer to sightseeing as per above itinerary (for packages including transport facility)
- The above package is on MAP (Modified American Plan) basis and includes room, breakfast and dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
Your package excludes:
- Personal expenses like STD calls, soft drinks at the minibar in room
- Entry tickets at any of the tourist spots
- Shikara ride, horse riding, gondola ride, skiing charges
- Local sightseeing in Pahalgam / Sonamarg / Gulmarg ( Upon arrival , you need to hire local vehicle / pony for sightseeing for any of these places at your own cost . The packages includes only transfer to above places .
- Alcoholic drinks
Arrive at Srinagar
Our representative will meet, assist and transfer you to Comrade Inn, Srinagar. Welcome drink upon arrival, followed by free individual activities for an hour. Day reserved for local sightseeing — visit the majestic Dal Lake and enjoy a shikara ride. Stay overnight stay at hotel, Srinagar.
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. Check out the major attractions in Gulmarg, including horse riding, Gondola cable car ride, which takes you from a height of about 8,825 feet to 13,780 feet amid verdant, steep hills, followed by skiing (winter sport). Back to hotel and overnight in Srinagar.
Today you will be transferred to ‘Meadow of Gold’ Sonamarg. Soak in the sights and sounds of Kashmiri village life on your drive there. You can hire a pony to reach the great heights of Thajiwas glacier, a major summer attraction 3 km from Sonamarg. Return in the evening and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, head for Pahalgam, the ‘Valley of Shepherds’. The breathtaking beauty of Pahalgam with its streams, valleys and woods will make you feel like you are in paradise. Connect with nature in the lap of the mountains and head back for Srinagar in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Have breakfast and be transferred to airport. Go back home with memories of a lifetime.
Best Time In Honeymoon Packages In Srinagar With Price
Known as ‘Paradise on Earth’, Srinagar is set in the beautiful valleys of Kashmir. Srinagar experiences a pleasant weather all around the year which makes people visit here from different parts of the world. The place witnesses two main seasons: summer and winter. Because of the location, Srinagar experiences limited rainfall and it does not have a proper monsoon season. The best season to visit the place is from April to October as it is perfect time for sightseeing and other activities.