Honeymoon Tour Package Chennai
- Accommodation Double sharing basis.
- Three Days Breakfast
- Two Days Dinner
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket (Extra payable)
- Special juice at night
- All transfers, drives and sightseeing by Non Air-conditioned Indica
- Vehicle Free Limit 450Kms ( From CLT to CLT)
- Driver’s night hault, tolls and parking.
- All Taxes
- Entry Tickets
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, taxes etc
Day 01: Chennai-Wayanad – Our Tour Starts from Calicut (Kozhikode)
Morning get from Calicut and adventure to Wayanad
Achieve Wayanad at 9.00am. After new up and breakfast visit Banasura Sagar Dam. Thought to be the biggest earth dam in India. Evening visit Kuruva Island, The Kuruva Island with 950 sections of land of evergreen woodland lies on one of the tributaries of the Kabini. The island is home to different types of uncommon fowls, orchids and herbs.
Day 02: Wayanad
After breakfast visit Soochippara Waterfalls. The cascade at Soochippara close Meppadi has a supernatural fascination. The falls have statures extending somewhere in the range of 100 and 300 feet and gathers into a pool beneath. This gives the chance to water sports like boating, swimming and showering. Evening Visit Pookode Lake. Set in an excellent valley and encompassed by evergreen backwoods and lush slopes, Pookote is one of Wayanad’s best guest draws. This normal lake close Lakkidi is only a short separation off the National Highway 212. Spend couple of minutes at Lakkidi View Point
Day 03: Wayanad
After breakfast visit Edakkal Caves. An intriguing trek up the Ambukuthi Hill close Ambalavayal town takes you to the interesting neolithic give in site of Edakkal. Etchings found on the dividers of these caverns have drawn the genuine consideration of archeologists and students of history around the world. Evening visit Muthanga untamed life Sanctuary. it is a rain woodland hold associated with two other real asylums: Bandipur National Park in Karnataka and Mudumalai Sanctuary in Tamil Nadu.