Humburg Germany Vacation
03 Nights remain at Hamburg
• Daily Breakfast
• Sightseeing as specified in the agenda on Seat in Coach premise (no doorways included)
• Return Hamburg Transfer
• Airfare and charges (both universal and residential)
• Any suppers separated from the one said in the agenda
• Any visits separated from the one specified in the schedule
• All individual costs, discretionary visits and additional suppers not said in incorporations , tips, porterage, tips, clothing and telephone calls
• Govt. Administration charge @ 5%
• Any different administrations not said in the incorporations or schedule
• Peak season additional charges
• Visa and Travel Insurance
Day 1 – Arrive Hamburg
- Humburg Germany Vacation , Arrive in Hamburg – Gateway to the world.
- Once you arrive at the airport, get transferred to your hotel
- Welcome to Hamburg. Spend the day relaxing and taking in the breath-taking sights the city has to offer. Culture enthusiasts, architecture fans or people interested in cross-country skiing – Hamburg enchants them all. The city has a lot to offer – from historical castles & pre-war architecture to metropolitan entertainment. Take in the rich cultural history & explore the bustling towns and beautiful palaces, as you indulge in gastronomical delights.
- Overnight stay at the hotel”
Day 2 – Hamburg
- Wake up and grab a delicious breakfast at the hotel
- Kickstart your vacation in Hamburg by visiting the Miniatur Wunderland, the world’s largest model railway. You can see the Hamburg Harbour and visit the Hamburg City Hall or Rathaus on this day. Also, St. Michael’s Cathedral, a Lutheran church, is among the architectural gems of Hamburg and a must-see. Late in the evening, you can visit Speicherstadt that is a warehouse complex with red gothic style buildings. Speicherstandt looks amazing past dusk when the buildings are lit, making it a sight worth witnessing. A fun fact about Hamburg is that the famous band- Beatles- were a regular performer in many nightclubs in the city.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
- (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)
Day 3 – Hamburg
- Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel
- One of the things that Hamburg is known for is its art galleries and museums. Deichtorhallen is one of Europe’s largest art museums housing pieces of contemporary art and photography. Kunsthalle Hamburg is another museum that you can visit. Highlights of this museum are 17th century Dutch paintings and outstanding examples of German Romanticism. Other contemporary pieces of art are also housed here. Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe- the museum of fine arts and craft, Altonaer Museum and Ernst Barlach House are other art museums in Hamburg.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package)”
Day 4 – Departure
- All great holidays must end. Relish a yummy breakfast at the hotel and pack your bags and memories
- Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your onward flight.