Hungary Tour Package
Hungary Tour Package INCLUSIONS
- Three Nights Prague
- Three Nights Vienna
- Three Nights Budapest
- Daily breakfast
- Round trip transfers Airport / Train Station to Hotel or Vice Versa
- Grand City Tour of Prague
- Budapest Grand City Tour
- Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace
- 2nd class train ticket as per the itinerary with seat reservation
- Schengen visa
- Travel insurance
- External and Internal Airfare
- Drinks and beverages are charged upon consumption.
- Hotel official check-in time: 16:00 p.m. & check-out time: 11:00 A.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- All Station Transfers
- Porterage, Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax etc has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same in not a part of the package
- Bedding type is on request basis and subject to availability at time of arrival
- Eurail Tickets/ Bus Tickets for Intercity/Country travel
- Rates do not include any early check-in or late check-out
- The tour cost does not include any cost towards visa , gratuities , meals (not mentioned in itinerary)or any other services, any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinking water etc. unless mentioned above
- Shenegan Tourist Visa
- GST OF 5.0% ON TOTAL PACKAGE
- Overseas travel insurance will be charged extra for the passengers above 55 years
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the cost inclusions list such as currency fluctuation i.e. currently taken as 01 EURO= 75 INR.
- Rate of Exchange as on date of final payment will be applicable
- Extra Baggage charges
- Surcharge Might be Applicable if date falls under any Trade fair/Special Events during the Trip.
Hungary Tour Package DAY 01
Hungary Tour Package Land at Prague. Meet our nearby illustrative and get exchange to your pre-booked inn. Register with the inn. The day is at recreation. Medium-term at lodging.
DAY 02 : PRAGUE
Prague Have breakfast in lodging. After breakfast, continue for Grand City Tour of Prague. Amid this journey we will enable you to get to know the recorded region of the city. To begin with, we will demonstrate to you the New Town (the National Museum, the National Theater and so on.), at that point our private transport will take you over the Vltava River to the Lesser Town. Next, we will proceed up towards the Castle area, where you will take roughly a hour long strolling visit, amid which you will have an opportunity to see the world-popular St. Vitus Cathedral. At long last, our private transport will take you to see the Jewish quarter and after that through Old Town Square to Wenceslas Square, where the visit closes. Medium-term at inn.
DAY 03 : PRAGUE
Eat in lodging. The day is at recreation. Investigate this lovely city independent from anyone else. Prague is the equivalent of Paris as far as excellence. Its history returns a thousand years. Prague’s craft exhibitions might not have the charm of the Louver, but rather Bohemian craftsmanship offers much to appreciate, from the shining Gothic altarpieces in the Convent of St Agnes, to the tasty workmanship nouveau of Alfons Mucha, and the wonderful accumulation of twentieth century surrealists, cubists and constructivists in the Veletržní Palác. The odd and clever figure of David Černý accentuates Prague’s open spaces, and the city itself offers a buffet of shocking design, from the taking off verticals of Gothic and the abundance of elaborate to the sexy class of workmanship nouveau and the etched cheekbones of cubist veneers. Medium-term remain at inn.
DAY 04 : PRAGUE – BUDAPEST
Eat in inn. Look at from the inn. Motivate exchange to prepare station and board the prepare to Budapest. Arrive Budapest. Get exchanged to the lodging and register with the inn. Rest of the day is at recreation. Medium-term at inn.
DAY 05 : BUDAPEST
Breakfast at lodging. Today continue for Budapest Grand City visit. On this visit you will go by the Parliament working before intersection the Danube on the Margaret Bridge and drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city. Here you will have some leisure uninterrupted alone time to visit the Fishermen’s Bastion which offers dazzling perspectives over the city and the Mathias Church. Your visit will proceed to the Gillert Hill before intersection the Elisabeth Bridge from where you will drive towards the Heroes’ Square. Going by the Opera and St Stephen’s Basilica you achieve where your visit closes. Medium-term stay is at inn.
DAY 06 : BUDAPEST
Eat at Hotel. Day is at recreation. Investigate the city independent from anyone else. Budapest’s excellence isn’t all God given; mankind has assumed a part in forming this lovely face as well. Structurally, the city is a fortune trove, with enough florid, neoclassical, Eclectic and craftsmanship nouveau structures to fulfill everybody. By and large, however, Budapest has a blade de siècle feel to it, for it was at that point, amid the capital’s ‘brilliant age’ in the late nineteenth century, that the greater part of what you see today was assembled. Medium-term at inn.
DAY 07 : BUDAPEST – VIENNA
Eat in lodging. Look at from the inn. Get exchanged to the prepare station. Board the prepare to Vienna. On landing in Vienna, board the vehicle and exchange to lodging. Register with the inn. Rest of the day is at recreation. Medium-term at inn.
DAY 08 : VIENNA
Eat in lodging. Continue for Vienna City Tour and Schonbrunn Palace. This city visit will acquaint you with the most essential sights of the Austrian capital. As we drive around the acclaimed ‘Ringstrasse’, Vienna’s primary street, we go by the State Opera, the Museums of Fine Art and Natural History, the Parliament constructing, the Burgtheater (National Theater), the City Hall and the University. The feature of this program is the visit to Schonbrunn Palace where we take a voyage through probably the most wonderfully designed rooms. We come back to the downtown area, going by Belvedere Palace, where you will have the chance to end your visit, or you can proceed to the State Opera House. Medium-term remain at inn.
DAY 09 : VIENNA
Eat in lodging. The present day is at recreation. Investigate the city by your own. Rococo streetscapes and majestic castles set the phase for Vienna’s imaginative and melodic artful culminations close by its café culture and lively luxurious and outline scenes. Medium-term at lodging.
DAY 10 : VIENNA – HOMEBOUND
Eat in inn. Look at from the inn and get exchanged to airplane terminal. Get onto the trip to homebound.