Jaipur Jodhpur Agra Holiday
- Parking and Toll tax
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – New Delhi
On your arrival at Delhi Airport/ Railway Station, you will be transferred to your hotel. Freshen up and set out to explore the local sights in Delhi. In the evening, head back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 – New Delhi – Agra (232 km, 3 hrs and 45 min)
Drive out to Agra. On arrival, check in at the hotel. After sightseeing in Agra, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 – Agra – Jaipur (239 km, 4 hours and 20 min)
Set out to Jaipur. En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri and Abhaneri. On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit Chokhi Dhani. Stay overnight at the hotel, in Jaipur.
Day 4 – Jaipur
In the morning, set out for a sightseeing tour of the Pink City, Jaipur. Grab some souvenirs at the local market and return to the hotel for overnight stay.