Jaipur Jodhpur Agra Package
- Parking and Toll tax
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- English speaking guide
- Shared transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All tours and transfers by Shared Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Agra – City of the Taj Mahal
Toward the beginning of today, you will achieve the gathering point in Delhi (place and time to be prompted) and after that drive to Agra (4 hours). Toward the evening, you will go on a voyage through Agra – visiting the radiant Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, one of the marvels of the world. Note: The Taj Mahal is shut on Fridays. Medium-term remain in Agra.
Day 2 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Today, you will drive to Jaipur (4-5 hours). On the way, stop at the Fatehpur Sikri, the now abandoned city of the Mughals. Subsequent to visiting Fatehpur Sikri, keep on jaipur. Turn in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Jaipur – Pink City
Today, you will go on a voyage through Jaipur. Visit the entrancing Amber Fort, the delightfully constructed City Palace, the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) and the Jantar Mantar Observatory. Have a wonderful medium-term remain in Jaipur.
Day 4 – End of Tour
Post breakfast, look at of the inn (before 11 am). The paramount excursion presently arrives at an end. Continue to your ahead goal (all alone).