Jaipur Jodhpur Agra Trip
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Sightseeing by private car
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur
- Battary Van Ride in Agra
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Arrival in Delhi
Upon arrival at New Delhi Airport/Railway Station, check in at your hotel In the afternoon, you will be taken for a half-day city tour of Delhi. Visit the historical sites of the city such as Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhavan and India Gate. After the sightseeing tour of the city, return to your hotel and retire for the night.
Day 2 – Delhi to Agra (200 Km / approx. 4 Hrs.)
You will be escorted from Delhi hotel in the morning and driven to Agra. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, proceed for a sightseeing tour. Visit the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. Have a sumptuous dinner in the hotel and retire for the night.
Day 3 – Agra to Jaipur (230 Km / approx. 5-6 Hrs.)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Jaipur. En route, visit Fatehpur Sikri. Check in at the hotel, upon arrival in Jaipur. After relaxing for a while, proceed for a sightseeing tour.Have your dinner and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 4 – Jaipur
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort located 12 kilometres from Jaipur. Return to Jaipur and visit the City Palace and Hawa Mahal.