Jaipur Jodhpur Bikaner Package
Day 1 : Arrive in Jaipur
▪ Arrival, check in inn, evening, visit the City Palace, Chandra Mahal, ShriGovindDeo Temple, City Palace Museum, JantarMantar, a stone observatory.
▪ Stay medium-term at inn in Jaipur.
Day 2 : Jaipur
▪ After breakfast, continue to visit the Amber Fort (11 km from Jaipur). On the way, visit the HawaMahal. Ride on an elephant to achieve the doors of the fortification. In evening, go out for a stroll through the bright Bazaar of Jaipur and visit an industrial facility to see the renowned square printing work, which is a forte of Jaipur. At night, drive through the new city of Jaipur and visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir.
▪ Stay medium-term at your lodging in Jaipur.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Jodhpur
▪ After breakfast look at and drive to Jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second biggest city in Rajasthan and is otherwise called the blue city. The old city is encompassed by a 10 km long divider, which has 101 bastions and seven entryways. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, JaswhantThada and remain medium-term at the hotelin Jodhpur.
Day 4 : Jodhpur – Jaisalmer
▪ After breakfast, look at drive through the desert to achieve Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is renowned for its cut havelis (fabulous chateaus).
▪ You will understand that Jaisalmer is an extraordinary wonder of delightful culture.
▪ After achieving Jaisalmer, check in remain medium-term at your lodging in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 : Jaisalmer
▪ After breakfast, neighborhood touring Jain sanctuaries inside the Sonar Quila, the Gadisar Lake, late at night, you can push around 40 kms from Jaisalmer to Sam rises and appreciate the camel truck ride to the Sunset Point (coordinate installment premise) and Sam Sand Dunes.
▪ Stay medium-term in Hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day 6 : Jaisalmer – Bikaner
▪ After breakfast, look at of the inn and drive to Bikaner. Register with the lodging in Bikaner. Visit Junagarh Fort, Bhandasar Jain Temples, appreciate nightfall perspectives of the desert and taste camel’s drain and ride on its back at the world-acclaimed National Camel Breeding Farm.
▪ Stay medium-term at the lodging in Bikaner.
Day 7 : Bikaner – Jaipur
▪ After breakfast, look at from the lodging and leave for Jaipur, from where you will take an exchange to the airplane terminal to get your trip towards your ahead goal.