Jaipur Nathdwara Trip
- 8 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1Arrive Jaipur Arrive in Jaipur and transfer to hotel. This afternoon proceed on a city tour of Jaipur – visit the city palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, the Palace Museum which houses collections of rare manuscripts, armoury, costumes, carpets and miniature paintings.Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar, astronomical observatory 17th century. Lastly, drive past the Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 Jaipur This morning drive to the outskirts of Jaipur city to visit the Amber Fort, an ancient capital of Jaipur where you will see magnificent palaces with walls covered in mirrored mosaics. Enjoy an elephant or jeep ride at the Amber Fort. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping and own activities.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3Jaipur – Bikaner (331 Kms / 7-8 hrs) Early morning, drive to the imposing walled city of Bikaner. Later, you will visit the unusual Junagarh Fort. Unlike the major forts of Rajasthan, which are on hilltops, the Junagarh Fort was built on the desert plains itself. Lastly visit the National Camel Breeding Farm and see the incredible sight of a herd of camels returning after grazing, with the spectacular desert sunset in the background. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4Bikaner – Jaisalmer (332 Kms / 7-8 hrs) In the morning drive to Deshnok, to visit the Karni Mata Mandir. Later proceed to the desert town of Jaisalmer. In evening you can visit Jaisalmer War Museum & can have sit down meals (Direct payment) at Hangout Café. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5Jaisalmer In the morning visit Jaisalmer Fort, the only fort in India which has a population of a thousand people living within its walls. Later visit the countless havelis, spread across Jaisalmer, which are reputed as the city’s real showpieces. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 Kms / 5-6 hrs) This morning drive to the Blue City of Jodhpur. Afternoon visit the imposing Mehrangarh Fort. Proceed further to the Jaswant Thada – the royal cenotaph in white marble, built in 1899 A.D. in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh (II). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7Jodhpur – Udaipur (294 Kms / 6-7 hrs) Today you will drive to Udaipur, enroute stopping at Ranakpur, a famous Jain pilgrimage destination known for its exquisitely carved Jain temple with its most famous hall of 1444 pillars. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 8 Udaipur This morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, visiting the City Palace, the Museum, the Jagdish Temple and lastly, the “Sahelion Ki Bari” or “Garden of the Maidens”. Evening is free for leisure activities. Overnight stay at Hotel.