Jaipur Rajasthan Trip
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Parking and Toll tax
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Day 1 – Rediscover Rajasthan
When you touch base at the airplane terminal or railroad station in Jaipur, make a beeline for your lodging. At that point, visit Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort. At night, visit Jal Mahal. Remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 2 – Explore Jaipur
Appreciate a delectable breakfast and visit Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar and City Palace. At night, visit Hawa Mahal and take some great photographs on your camera. You can remain medium-term in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Ajmer, Pushkar and Udaipur
After breakfast, go to Udaipur. On the way, visit Ajmer Dargah and Pushkar. Make the most of your medium-term remain at a lodging in Udaipur.
Day 4 – Sightseeing in Udaipur
Appreciate your breakfast and set out on a touring voyage through Udaipur. Visit Monsoon Palace, City castle of Udaipur and Karni Mata Temple. At night, appreciate a vessel ride on Pichola Lake. Resign for the day and remain medium-term in Udaipur.
Day 5 – Departure Day
Your excursion arrives at an end on this day. After breakfast, make a beeline for the air terminal or railroad station in Udaipur for the adventure back home.