Jaipur To Ajmer Pushkar Holiday
- 2 night stay (on twin sharing basis)
- Breakfast (Kindly check timings & venue from the hotel)
- Return Airport transfers by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Sightseeing by Non AC vehicle on seat sharing basis
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All presently applicable hotel and airline taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes or charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Any service not mentioned in inclusions
DAY 1: ARRIVAL AT JAIPUR
Pickup from Jaipur Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand by bulletin conveying driver and exchange to Hotel. Later visit the famous Pink City, the old Jaipur. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the different galleries inside the City Palace and the antiquated observatory, Jantar Mantar. Visit the Govind Deoji Temple, lodging the supporter god of Jaipur. Night free for your exercises like shopping and so on over night remain at lodging in Jaipur.
DAY 2: JAIPUR – AJMER – PUSHKAR – JAIPUR
After breakfast at lodging, continue for Day Return outing to Ajmer – Pushkar (Old Historical and Religious Towns settled in the Aravali). Later Drive Back to Jaipur. Over night remain at Hotel.
DAY 3: DEPARTURE
On the most recent day of the outing, visit the glorious Amber Palace. See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World, and old gun foundry at Jaigarh. Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of blossoms. Drop at Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand at night.