Jaipur To Jaisalmer Holiday Package
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- guide charges
Day 1 – Arrival
Touch base at the airplane terminal/railroad station in Jaipur and get exchanged to the lodging. Registration and unwind. Afterward, adventure out to visit the Birla Temple. Medium-term remain in Jaipur. (Suppers all alone).
Day 2 – Jaipur Sightseeing
After a yummy breakfast, you can either investigate the city at your own pace or visit the delightful Chowki Dhani. Medium-term in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Jaipur to Jodhpur
After breakfast, drive down to Jodhpur and on the way visit the Pushkar Lake. Upon landing, registration at the lodging. Afterward, take off to investigate the region in the region at your very own pace. Medium-term remain in Jodhpur.
Day 4 – Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
After breakfast, adventure out to visit the Mehrangarh Fort and Jawanth Thada. Afterward, continue to Jaisalmer. Upon landing, registration at the inn and unwind. Medium-term in Jaisalmer
Day 5 – Jaisalmer locate seen
After breakfast, visit the human-made Gadiser Lake and investigate the natural Bazaars alongside the old manors known as “Havelis.” In the Evening, visit the Sam Dunes to get an exciting camel ride. ( at your own cost). Make a beeline for the inn for a medium-term remain.
Day 6 – Departure
Post a scrummy breakfast, get exchanged to the port of your flight.