Jaipur To Udaipur Trip
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Rediscover Rajasthan
Once you arrive at the airport or railway station in Jaipur, head to your hotel. Then, visit Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort. In The evening, visit Jal Mahal. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 – Explore Jaipur
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and visit Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar and City Palace. In the evening, pay a visit to Hawa Mahal and take some good photos on your camera. You can stay overnight in Jaipur.
Day 3 – Ajmer, Pushkar and Udaipur
After breakfast, head to Udaipur. En Route, visit Ajmer Dargah and Pushkar Temple. In the evening check in into the Hotel in Udaipur. Enjoy your overnight stay at a hotel in Udaipur.
Day 4 – Sightseeing in Udaipur
Savour your breakfast and set out on a sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Visit Monsoon Palace, City palace of Udaipur and Karni Mata Temple. In the evening, enjoy a boat ride on Pichola Lake. Retire for the day and stay overnight in Udaipur.