Jaipur Udaipur Chittorgarh Trip
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 4 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Rajasthani dinner at ethnic village Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Jaipur.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichhola in Udaipur
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with
- English Speaking Driver.
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking.
- All currently applicable taxes
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic
- beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Any flight Charges.
Unspecified meals etc.
Day 1:Arrival at Jaipur
Pickup from Jaipur Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by notice conveying driver and drive and exchange to Hotel. Post lunch visit to the famous Pink City, the Jaipur of old. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Visit the different exhibition halls inside the City Palace and the old observatory, Jantar Mantar. Visit the Govind Deoji Temple, lodging the supporter divinity of Jaipur. Night visit Chokhi Dhani for Rajasthani customary supper with move and music. Medium-term at the 3-star Umaid Bhawan lodging or comparative.
DAY 2 : JAIPUR – PUSHKAR
After breakfast visit the Amber stronghold, Water royal residence, Wind castle and toward the evening drive to Pushkar and visit the God Brahma sanctuary, Pushkar Lake, and bazaars of Pushkar medium-term remain at lodging in Pushkar.
DAY 3 : PUSHKAR – CHITTAURGARH – UDAIPUR
In the wake of eating drive to Udaipur in transit Visit Chittaurgarh post and over night at Hotel in Udaipur.
DAY 4: UDAIPUR
After breakfast entire day touring of Udaipur visit Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Folk craftsmanship Museum, City royal residence, customary painting school and have a Boat ride on the lake Pichola. Over night at Hotel in Udaipur.
DAY 5: DEPARTURE
Drive to air terminal/railroad station/transport remain for the ahead voyage as the visit closes in Udaipur.