Jaipur Udaipur Mount Adu Tour Package
▪ A 24 – hour helpline.
▪ Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
▪ Daily Breakfast
▪ Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
▪ Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
▪ Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
▪ Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
▪ Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
▪ Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
▪ Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
▪ 3.50 % Government Service Tax
Jaipur Udaipur Mount Adu Tour Package Day 1 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour
▪ Arrival in Jaipur, exchange to the inn. Continue for city touring city royal residence, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum. Medium-term at inn.
Day 2 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour
▪ Today after breakfast visit Amer stronghold later continue for Udaipur in night came to in Udaipur check in lodging and appreciate evening relaxation. Overnights at Hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour
▪ After breakfast continue to touring voyage through Udaipur. The city is worked in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been portrayed as the most sentimental spot on the landmass of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace historical center, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their companions), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (society workmanship exhibition hall) and the Pratap Memorial. Night appreciate the boad ride at Lake pichola. Medium-term at inn.
Day 4 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour
▪ After breakfast drive to Mount Abu, the main slope station of Rajasthan, arranged at an elevation of 1200 mt. Arrive and check in at inn later continue for touring of Nakki Lake is for all intents and purposes situated in the core of Mount Abu and is a major fascination with sightseers. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a divine being, utilizing just his nails, or nakh. While takeing a walk around the lake, search for the interesting rock arrangements. On the lake there is a weather beaten solid pontoon formed lunch room. Day at relaxation. Medium-term at Hotel.
Day 5 : Jaipur – Udaipur – Mount Abu Tour
▪ After breakfast, visit the world well known Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a gathering of wonderful Jain sanctuaries. Among the best cases of these are two sanctuaries in which the craft of cutting marble has achieved unparalleled statures. The more established of the sanctuaries is the ‘Vimal Vasahi’, worked in 1031 and committed to the main tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the sanctuary stands the ‘Place of Elephants’, with figures of elephants walking in parade to the sanctuary entrance. The later fabricated ‘Tejpal Temple’ is committed to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was worked in 1230 by the siblings Tejpal and Vastupal. The cutting is fine to the point that, in places, the marble turns out to be relatively straightforward. Later exchange to air terminal/railroad station for your next goal.