Jaisalmer Trip Package
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
- 06 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
- Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp jaisalmer.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
- Driver Accommodation and Food
- Toll Tax and Parking
- all currently applicable taxes
- Monument entry fee are not included
- International flights and airport taxes
- Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
- Passport and visa
- Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
- Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls,
Day : 1 Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station/Bus Stand by notice conveying driver and exchange to your regarded Hotel. Rest of the day at recreation. Night visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Medium-term remain at lodging.
Day : 2 Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old houses known as “Havelis”. Individuals still live in these antiquated structures dating from twelfth to fifteenth century. Each house has lovely carvings and filigreed work. Night visit Sum/Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional supper at Dunes with move and music. Medium-term remain at inn.
Day : 3 Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
Morning drive to Jodhpur. Evening visit the Meharangarh Fort, arranged on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Additionally visit Jaswant Thada, an impressive Marble Memorium worked in 1899 and the historical center situated in the Umaid Public Gardens. Medium-term Jodhpur.
Day : 4 Jodhpur – Mount Abu
Visit to Dilwara Temples comprising of five Jain Temples worked by start of the eleventh century onwards With complicated elaborate carvings speak to the peak in the specialty of embellishment in stone. Visit likewise the Achalgarh Fort renowned for its Shiva Temple. Prior to coming back to your lodging, we recommend you to appreciate a watercraft ride on the serene water of Nakki Lake studded with little islets.
Day : 5 Mount Abu – Ranakpur – Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur visiting Ranakpur Temples enroute. Ranakpur – 98 Kms from Udaipur, the Jain Temples worked in the fifteenth century are arranged in the beautiful valley of the Aravali. Its encompassing is calm and pleasant. Ranakpur has fantastic structures and excellent model. There are 1444 columns in the sanctuary and none of them are comparable. The enchantment of light and shade is truly amazing. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Medium-term Udaipur.
Day : 5 Udaipur
Morning voyage through Udaipur. Visit the city royal residence, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari (Queen’s resort for her companions) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk craftsmanship historical center). Evening complete a sentimental vessel ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Medium-term Udaipur.
Day : 5 Departure
After breakfast drive to Drive to Udaipur Airport/Train Station for your Home Destination. (Administration Ends).