Jammu Katra Package
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Parking and Toll tax
- Room Heater
- Accommodation in the listed hotels or in a similar category one
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions
Jammu Katra Package Day 1 : Jammu – Arrival-
Jammu Katra Package Upon your landing in Jammu Airport/Railway Station, our visit agent helps you in smooth exchange to Katra. On achieving Katra, registration at the lodging and simply unwind in your inn room. Subsequent to unwinding a few hours, begin your trek towards the Mata Vaishno Devi Temple .
The 16 kilometers trek to Vaishno Devi Temple takes around 5 to 6 hours to land at the Cave sanctuary. In transit, there are a few restaurants where one can appreciate rich rarities. Subsequent to achieving sanctuary, join the line to go inside the Mata Darbar Where you see three pindis inside the surrender which symbolizes three types of Goddess Shakti-Goddess Kali, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Saraswati. Subsequent to having Darshan, medium-term remain at Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan.
Day 2 : Katra (Sightseeing)-
At a young hour toward the beginning of the day begin trekking back to Katra. The plunge will take around 4 to 5 hours to return back in your lodging room. Whatever is left of the day is free to shop and so forth. Supper and medium-term remain in the lodging.
Day 3 : Katra – Jammu-
Today subsequent to eating, drive back to the Jammu Airport/Station to load up flight/prepare for ahead adventure.