Jammu Vaishon Devi Package
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 – hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Pickup and Drop Jammu/Katra
- Hotel Accommodation on 05 twin / double sharing basis + 01 extra bed
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- 9 % Government Service Tax
- Air fare / train fare
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy
Day 01: Arrive Jammu – Katra (50 km/1hr drive) Our administrations will begin with your landing in Jammu Railway Station/airplane terminal, you will be met by our agent and continue to Katra. Register with the inn and unwind. Night is free at recreation. Medium-term remain at Katra.
Day 02:Katra – Vaisnodevi Darshan – Katra : After breakfast, begin your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi sanctuary is one of the holiest Hindu sanctuaries committed to Shakti and is the second most visited religious hallowed place in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi holy place (14 km), horses can likewise be orchestrated without anyone else’s input (at your own particular cost) for the trek, return back to Katra late in night/night. Medium-term remain at lodging in Katra.
Day 03 Katra – Jammu : After Breakfast exchange to Jammu. The city spreads around the Tawi waterway with the old city neglecting it from the north (right bank) while the new neighborhoods spread around the southern side (left bank) of stream. A portion of the popular vacation destinations in Jammu are the Shivkhori, Raghunath Temple, Bahu Fort, Art Gallery and Amar Mahal Museum. Night remain in Jammu.
Day 04 Jammu : After Breakfast look at from the inn, and exchange to Airport for ahead goal