Jodhpur Ranakpur Udaipur Holiday Tour
- Pick up and drop to Jodhpur airport by AC Indigo.
- Intercity transfers from: Jodhpur – Udaipur by AC indigo.
- Accommodation for two nights in Jodhpur with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Narlai with breakfast.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Udaipur with breakfast.
- All toll/parking charges, fuel cost and driving daily allowance.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.
- Service tax @ 3.50% on total billing.
Day 01 JODHPUR
Landing in Jodhpur , Check in at one of the legacy/lavish inns.
half day city visit involving Mehangarh post , Jaswant Thada .
Mehangarh Fort – is one of the biggest fortifications in India. Worked in 1460 ,the post is arranged 410 feet over the city and is encased by forcing thick dividers. Inside its limits there are a few castles known for their unpredictable carvings and far reaching patios.
The Jaswant Thada is a cenotaph , was worked by Maharaja Sardar Singh of Jodhpur State in 1899 in memory of his dad, Maharaja Jaswant Singh and fills in as the graveyard for the leaders of Marwar.
Supper and medium-term at the inn
Day 02 JODHPUR
After breakfast visit to the exhibition hall in Umaid Palace.
The historical center has shows showcases of stuffed panthers, a banner talented to Maharaja of Jodhpur by the Queen of England in 1877, a gathering of checks and watches in grouped shapes, photos of the Royal family amid different celebrations ,The exemplary autos accumulation is the feature of the gallery Glass, , Memorabilia, Porcelain products and data of the royal residence are additionally part of the displays. The Darbar Hall, or, in other words the historical center, has exquisite, considerable number of scaled down depictions, protective layer and an abnormal gathering of family unit stuff that was in design in the 1930s .
Amid Lunch relish the Rajasthani Kachodis , Kadi and Lassi at the check tower advertise in Jodhpur.
Night free for nearby shopping .
Supper and medium-term at the lodging.
Day 03 JODHPUR – NARLAI
Leave early morning after Breakfast , enroute visit one of the Bishnoi Villages .
The Bishnoi people group is an eco Friendly faction of Hindu religion, and are celebrated for the way of life and solid security with nature and creatures .
Winged creature Watching – During the winter months , transitory feathered creatures from eastern europe come and settle down at the numerours lakes and Jheels around this zone .
Landing in Narlai by the evening , Proceed for a trek to the elephant shake/panther locating visit.
at night one can select to visit the progression well visit .
Day 04NARLAI – UDAIPUR
Enroute can visit Ranakpur Temples/Nathdwara Temples
Entry in Udaipur , check in the inn.
Lunch at the lodging.
Night free for a city visit covering Lake Pichola and the city castle.
City Palace, Udaipur, is a castle complex in Udaipur, close east side on the banks of Lake Pichola . It was worked over a time of about 400 years being contributed by a few rulers of the tradition, beginning with the Maharana Udai Singh II as the capital of the Sisodia Rajput tribe in 1559, after he moved from Chittor. There are a few royal residences which are housed in this magnificant complex.
Supper and medium-term at the inn.
Day 05 UDAIPUR
Breakfast at the inn.
Visit to the acclaimed lakes in and around the city.
Shopping at the neighborhood markets, Lunch at one of the bistros around Lake Pichola.
Night free .
Supper and medium-term at the lodging.