Jodhpur To Jaisalmer Holiday Tour
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
Day 1 – Arrive in Jaipur
On landing in Jaipur Airport/Railway Station, you will be exchanged to the lodging. At night, visit Chokhi Dhani (discretionary). Spend the day at relaxation and remain medium-term in Jaipur.
Day 2 – Jaipur
Appreciate an entire day sighseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort, Birla Mandir, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar Observatory. Come back to the lodging for medium-term remain.
Day 3 – Jaipur – Jodhpur (337 km, 6 hrs)
Drive to Jodhpur and on entry, check in at the inn. Afterward, visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Come back to the inn for medium-term remain.
Day 4 – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (286 km, 5 hrs)
Set out for Jaisalmer. On entry, check in at the inn and spend whatever remains of the day at recreation. Remain medium-term at the lodging.
Day 5 – Jaisalmer-Sam Sand Dunes
Go on a half-day touring voyage through the city and visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple and Haveli. Spend whatever is left of the day at relaxation. At night, drive out to Sam Sand Dunes. Remain medium-term at the rises.
Day 6 – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (286 km, 5 hrs)
You will be exchanged to Jodhpur and dropped at the airplane terminal/railroad station for your forward adventure.