Kailash Mansarovar By Helicopter
- 2 nights (Twin sharing) at 5 star Hotel – Hotel Yak & Yeti / Annapurna or similar with vegetarian
- One night in 3 star Hotel – Hotel Batika with vegetarian meals (twin sharing)
- Tibet side accommodation will be dormitory Guest House on sharing basis with Tibetan common toilet.
- Pick up & drop transfers inOne half-day our in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj.
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing – Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing – Twin Otter aircraft OR Dornier)
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach and Tour around Lake Mansarovar
- English speaking Tibetan guide & one professional tour Manager
- Necessary experienced supporting crew (Cook, Sherpas, tour Manager)
- All necessary Kitchen & camping
- Oxygen for emergency use , Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- One duffle bag, One back pack, One cap, One passport holders, One water proof windcheater jacket as a souvenir gift from our company
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Horse riding expenses during the Mount Kailash Circuit (Kora)
- Your travel insurance, Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Personal expenses and Tip for guide, driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather or delay in Permit /Visa from Tibet (Please make sure your air ticket is flexible to change dates)
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
- 5% GST charge for Bank Deposit in our Indian Bank Account
Day 01 (DATE): Kathmandu Arrival (1400m) – Overnight in Kathmandu
Your Arrival Time – Airport pickup and exchange to your Hotel.
Night – A short preparation about Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Feast: Dinner at Hotel | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak and Yeti/Annapurna or comparative
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing and Fly to Nepalgunj (150m) – Overnight in Nepalgunj
After Breakfast – Half day touring of Pashupatinath and Shakti Peeth.
Evening – Flight Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (1hr) and Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj and remain medium-term at Surkhet relying on circumstance.
Supper: Breakfast and Lunch in Kathmandu, Dinner at Nepalgunj | Hotel: Hotel Batika/Sneha or comparative
Day 03: Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot (2900m) and Heli to Hilsa (3700m) and Drive to Taklakot (3900m) – Overnight in Taklakot
Early Morning – Flight Nepalgunj to Simikot (1hr). Rest for couple of hours at Simikot.
Morning – Take Helicopter to Hilsa (20 min – 12kg weight restrain) and sit tight for different individuals to land at Hilsa (since it is a gathering visa and everybody need to enter Tibet side in one gathering)
Evening – From Hilsa drive to Purang fringe to Taklakot and remain at Hotel. We will remain medium-term at Taklakot. (In transit we need to pass upto 3 Checkpoints where checking may take upto 1 hr in each post)
Feast: Breakfast at Nepalgunj/Simikot, Lunch at Hilsa, Dinner at Taklakot | Hotel: Guest House
Day 04: At Taklakot (3900m) – Rest Day – Overnight in Taklakot
Throughout the Day – Entire day free for Acclimatization
Feast: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) – Overnight in Mansarovar
After Breakfast – Drive towards Manasarovar Lake (95 km). In transit you should pass the main checkpoint. At that point subsequent to driving for 70 kms from Taklakot we will achieve Rakshas Tal. On the privilege of Rakshas Tal you will see Gurla Mandhata Parvat and first perspective of Mount Kailash and Manasarovar lake. Drive from Rakshas Tal to Manasarovar Lake (25 km).
Begin Parikrama of Manasarovar Lake (90 km – 3hr by Private A/C Coach). Take sacred plunge and perform Puja.
Supper: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Manasarovar Lake Side Mud House
Day 06: first Day of Parikrama – Drive to Darchen (4650m) and Yama Dwar and Trek to Dirapuk (4880m) – Overnight in Dirapuk
After Breakfast – Drive to Darchen (35 km – 1 hr) and Yama Dwar (8 km) – the beginning stage for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk for 14 km. You will visit the North face of Mt. Kailash and contacting the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsha). Voyagers who would prefer not to trek around (Parikrama) Mt. Kailash can return to Darchen sit tight for rest of the gathering to touch base from Parikrama.
Feast: Breakfast at Manasarovar, Lunch and Dinner in transit amid Parikrama
Inn: Mud house in transit amid Parikrama or Stay in Dormitory Guest House at Darchen
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, at that point you will in any case be holding up at Darchen (4650m)
Day 07: second Day of Parikrama – On to Zuthulpuk (4670m) through Trek to Dolma La Pass (5700m) – Overnight in Zuthulpuk
After Breakfast – Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass (8 km). Around 3 kms before achieving Dolma La Pass is steep slope and very hard to walk. Likewise slipping from Dolma La Pass is the same for upto 3 km. While diving you can see Gaurikund on the right. In the wake of strolling for around 2 – 3 hrs we will achieve Phedi. After some rest we will begin trek to Zuthulpuk (12 km trek for 6 hours).
Feast: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Stay at the Mud House (Zutulpuk)
NOTE: If you are not doing Parikrama, at that point you will in any case be holding up at Darchen
Day 08: third Day of Parikrama – Trek to Darchen – Drive to Hilsa through Taklakot – Overnight in Hilsa/Simikot
After Breakfast – After short simple Trek (8 km – 3 hrs), we will achieve our Private A/C Coach get point. At that point drive to Darchen (3 kms) and converge with different individuals who were pausing. From that point drive to Hilsa (additionally we will take helicopter to Simikot in view of circumstance)
Supper: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Hotel: Guest House
Day 09: Fly Hilsa – Simikot – Nepalgunj and Fly back to Kathmandu – Overnight in Kathmandu
Travel to Hilsa to Simikot (20 mins) by Helicopter – Fly from Simikot to Nepalgunj (around 1 hr)/Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu (or continue to Lucknow by Road)
Supper: Breakfast at Simikot, Lunch at Nepalgunj, Dinner at Kathmandu | Hotel: 5 Star Hotel – Yak and Yeti/Annapurna or comparable
Day 10: Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Testament of finishing will be given to you from Kailash Journeys. You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you at Airport 1-2 hour before flight time (30 mins drive).