Kailash Mansarovar Package
• 1 night accommodation at Nepalgunj on twin/tripple sharing with all meals.
• Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj.
• Chartered helicopter flight share by 5 to 6 person Simikot -Hilsa – Simikot.
• 3 to 5 persons sharing accommodation in Simikot, Hilsa and during Kailash Yatra in Tibet.
• Three meals a day with tea coffee and sub Meals.
• Tibet part transfer by deluxe Bus as per group sizes /Truck for Luggage.
• Nepali Team Leader and Supporting staffs.
• Tibet travel permit and Chinese Visa.
• Chinese Package Cost of Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
• Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the pilgrims’ luggage less than 10 KG)
• DownJacket returnable after trip.
• Upper Humla permit fee and Simikot VDC Charge.
• Emergency Oxygen Cylinder and First AID kit with appopriate medication facility.
• All beverages during trip.
• Extra and excess luggage or cargo charge.
• Extra room bills due to flight delays possibly due to weather conditions.
• Stick and water bottle.
• Insurance and evacuation cost.
• Personal horse/pony riding / personal porter charges during Kailash Parikrama.
• Tips for the supporting staff.
Day 01: (Kathmandu)
Around Midnight land in The cosmopolitan city and the capital Kathmandu is the principle entryway for explorers to Upon entry, you will be met by a Caper Travels delegate and exchanged to the inn. Kathmandu Valley is the social and political heart of the nation. The city making the most of its most heavenly time under the reign of Mallas in the sixteenth and seventeenth century.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Early in the day we begin our touring by visiting Durbar Square. Durbar Square is the otherworldly heart of Kathmandu. This is the most vital point in Kathmandu to see the way of life and religion of. We additionally visit the sanctuary of the living goddess Kumari. After Durbar Square we visit Swayambhunath. The stupa at Swayambhunath is the most critical and most established site of Buddhist love in l. Swayambhunath Stupa is renowned for the eyes of Buddha that appear to watch the world from every one of the 4 headings. After Swayambhunath we will visit Bodhnath. Bodhnath is the biggest Stupa of . Around the octagonal base of Stupa there are 108 pictures of Buddha where supplication services of Buddhist Lamas are occurring since more than 2000 years. At night we will have preparation about the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Nyalam (around 150 km)
Early in the day in the wake of eating we will drive from Kathmandu to Nyalam. In transit we go through the towns and little territories. Nyalam is arranged at a tallness of 3750 m. It is around 8 to 9 hours travel.
Day 04: Nyalam – Yak Kharkha (around 240 km)
Early in the day in the wake of eating we will drive from Nyalam to Yak Kharkha. Yak Kharkha is arranged at a tallness of 4675 m. It is around 8 to 9 hours travel.
Day 05: Yak Kharkha – New Dongba (around 160 km)
Today early in the day we will drive from Yak Kharkha to New Dongba. New Dongba is arranged at a tallness of 4500 m. It is around 6 to 7 hours travel. In transit we go through the towns and little territories. This voyage will be loaded with energy and excite.
Day 06: New Dongba – Mayumla Phedi (around 210 km)
Toward the beginning of the day in the wake of eating we will drive from New Dongba to Mayumla Phedi. Mayumla Phedi is arranged at a tallness of 4500 m. In the manner in which we will go over lovely frigid mountains.
Day 07: Mayumla Phedi – Mansarovar (around 120 km)
Toward the beginning of the day in the wake of eating we will drive from Mayumla Phedi to Manasarovar. Mansarovar is arranged at a tallness of 4560 m.
Day 08: Mansarovar – Darchen
Toward the beginning of the day in the wake of eating we will have Kailash Manasarovar Tour by Jeep. In the event that the time licenses we will visit Chui Gompa. At that point we will additionally drive to Darchen (4560 m). The excursion by jeep will be loaded with energy and excite.
Day 09: Darchen – Dira Puk (around 12 km)
Toward the beginning of the day we will drive from Darchen Tarboche. Darchen Tarboche is the beginning stage of Kailash Parikarma Yatra by walking. Mt. Kailash, 6740 m. is arranged toward the north of the Himalayan obstruction, entirely inside Tibet. It is the ideal mountain with marvelous excellence, with 4 awesome countenances. It is the otherworldly place for four incredible religions: Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, the Jain religion and the pre-Buddhist animistic religion. It is said that a stream from the mountain fills a close-by lake and from here waterways stream in the four cardinal ways. The four noteworthy waterways begin close Kailash. These are the Indus, the Brahmaputra, the Karnali and the Sutlej. At that point in the wake of having some rest we will additionally trek towards Dira Puk (4775 m).