Kailash Mansarovar Tour Package
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing in shared vehicle
- China Visa fee
- A guest house for one night in Nepaljung
- Tibet Permit
- Chinese Guide fee
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter
- Jacket on returnable basis
- One night in Simikot
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj by flight
- Medicines along with oxygen cylinder bag
- Bagpack & luggage bag
- Ground staff in Nepal asisting with logistics
- Transport for all travels
- Humla Simikot permit
- Government Tax
- Accommodation for six nights in Tibet (China)
- All tours and transfers by Seat in Coach is included
- 5% GST
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
Day 1 – Kathmandu Arrival
In the wake of touching base at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, go to the lodging for your medium-term remain.
Day 2 – Kathmandu Sightseeing
After a healthy breakfast, visit a few sanctuaries like Guhyeshwari Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and the Jal Narayan Temple. Come back to the inn to eat. At that point get exchanged to the air terminal for your trip to Nepalgunj.
Day 3 – Fly to Simikot
On this day, travel to Simikot. Get acclimatized to the high height before starting your trek.
Day 4 – Hilsa by Helicopter
Board a helicopter to Hilsa and remain at Taklakot to adjust to the earth.
Day 5 – Acclimatization and Day to Rest
On this day, unwind and get acclimatized to the high height of the new place.
Day 6 – Drive to Manasarovar
This is an imperative day as the pioneers can visit Mount Kailash and bathe in the sacred waters of Lake Manasarovar. Proceed with Parikrama (circumambulation) of the blessed Lake Manasarovar. In transit, witness Lake Rakshastal (Ravana Tal). After this, unwind amid your medium-term remain at the banks of Lake Manasarovar.
Day 7 – Parikrama
Wake up at a young hour toward the beginning of the day and go to the pooja and hawan. Trek to Dirapuk. It is a 14-kilometer trek. After this, drive to Yam Dwar. The pioneers who would prefer not to go for Kailash parikrama can come back to Darchen. Pioneers who have booked a steed and a doorman can leave simply after they distinguish their steed and watchman.
Day 8 – Zuthulpuk
Wake up at a young hour early in the day, have your breakfast and watch the brilliant Kailash. After this, get set for some energizing trekking time to Zuthulpuk, arranged at an elevation of around 4760 meters. Amid this 9 hours (inexact) trek, you need to cover a separation of around 22 kilometers and voyage through Dolma La pass and Gauri Kund.
Day 9 – Parikrama – Completion
On this day, trek to Darchen and appreciate the drive to Taklakot/Hilsa. Have an early breakfast and finish the kora around Mount Kailash. After this, vehicles will sit tight for every one of the pioneers to board the transport to Darchen and proceed with the drive to Taklakot/Hilsa.
Day 10 – Back to Kathmandu
Have your breakfast at the guesthouse and exchange to the helipad. Fly back to Simikot by helicopter, and if conditions allow, travel to Nepalgunj. At night, fly back to Kathmandu for your medium-term remain.
Day 11 – Yatra Completion in Kathmandu
Toward the beginning of the day, relish a flavorful breakfast at the inn and exchange to Tribhuvan International Airport to load onto the trip for your forward adventure.