Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/c bus.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Kathmandu at 3 Star hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nepalgunj at 3 Star hotel.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Simikot at guest house.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Purang at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Mansarovar at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Diraphuk at guest house / tent.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Zuthulphuk at guest house / tent.
- Buffet breakfast , lunch & dinner.
- Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu flight ticket.
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj flight ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter.
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal.
- Services of an English speaking guide in Tibet.
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment.
- All equipment including, Sleeping bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow.
- High altitude medicine.
- Returnable Down Jacket.
- All applicable hotel & transport taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes “column.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package Day 01
ARRIVE KATHMANDU – PASHUPATINATH DARSHAN
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Helicopter Package Landing in Kathmandu, our visit agent will meet you at the airplane terminal. Exchange to the inn. Later on visit Pashupatinath sanctuary for a profound darshan. In night, you will get an instructions about whole visit program. Medium-term stay will be at the Hotel.
KATHMANDU – NEPALGUNJ (BY FLIGHT)
Our visit official will brief you about Yatra readiness. In Afternoon, you will fly Nepalgunj. The flight takes around 55 minutes to achieve Nepalgunj. Medium-term stay will be at the Hotel.
NEPALGUNJ – SIMIKOT (BY FLIGHT)
After breakfast at lodging, later we will find morning trip for Simikot (50 minutes) via airplane. Evening visit Shiva Mandir. Medium-term in visitor house at Simikot.
SIMIKOT – PURANG (BY FLIGHT and HELICOPTER and 22KMS DRIVE)
After breakfast at lodging later we will find morning trip for Hilsa (3700 meters) by helicopter (30 minutes) and afterward cross the fringe. Later on drive to Purang (3800 meters). This trip by street takes around 1 hour and is a lovely ordeal for the aficionados. Medium-term stay will be at the inn.
PURANG – MANSAROVAR LAKE (56KMS, 3 HRS DRIVE)
Morning breakfast, trailed by a 3 hours drive to Mansarovar Lake. The grand Mansarovar Lake situated at a height of 4500 meters is a profound ordeal for the lovers. The fans take a Holy profound taken after by a puja offered to the Lord. Medium-term stay will be at the Hotel.
The Mansarovar Lake is moderately round fit as a fiddle with the perimeter of 88 kms on the kora way (circumambulation way) and 320 square kilometers in absolute where the most profound point is 90 meter in the middle part. Generally, the lake turned out to be sacred in Tibetan culture since mother of Lord Buddha took by divine beings to scrub down in the lake until the point that every one of the transgressions washed away and filtered the body absolutely, where she saw a white elephant circling the blessed mountain (Kailash) as a huge that Buddha was in her worm.. Travelers strolling around the heavenly lake takes four five days to make up one full circumambulation, the explanation behind that they like to wash out every one of the wrongdoings and have some favorable circumstances throughout their life.
According to Hindu sacred texts, Lake Manas Sarovar is an exemplification of virtue, and one who drinks water from the lake will go to the Abode of Lord Shiva after death. He is accepted to be rinsed all things considered/her wrongdoings submitted over even a hundred lifetimes.
MANSAROVAR LAKE – DARCHEN – DIRAPHUK (44 KMS, 2 HRS DRIVE, 19 KMS TREK 7 – 8 HRS)
Morning breakfast at the inn taken after by a street drive to Darchen Yamadowar. The drive takes around 2 hours and is a wonderful affair for the visitor. Later on stroll to Diraphuk, which is a far off place from Darchen Yamadowar. The walk takes around 7-8 hours for the traveler. Medium-term stay will be at the lodging.
DIRAPHUK – ZUTHULPHUK (22 KMS, 9 – 10 HRS TREK)
Morning breakfast at the inn. Later on stroll to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulphuk. This trekking course is a compensating background to the traveler. It takes around 10-12 hours for this trekking course. Medium-term stay will be at the Zuthulphuk Guesthouse.
ZUTHULPHUK – DARCHEN – PURANG (12KMS TREK 5 HRS, 25 KMS DRIVE)
Start your day with a stroll to Mani dividers. Later on drive to Hilsa by means of Purang. This trekking visit takes around 3-4 hours for the traveler. Medium-term stay will be at the guesthouse.
PURANG – SIMAKOT (BY HELICOPTER) – NEPALGUNJ (BY FLIGHT) – KATHMANDU (BY FLIGHT)
Morning breakfast at the lodging. Later on, continue for a trip to Simikot. Later on travel to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu. Medium-term stay will be at the inn.
KATHMANDU AIRPORT DROP
Morning breakfast at the lodging. Drive to Airport for an arrival trip back to home.