Kanyakumari Rameshwaram Package
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax @ 3.09%.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…
Kanyakumari Rameshwaram Package Day 01: Arrival at Madurai Airport
On landing in Madurai Airport you will be met by our agent and exchanged to your inn in Madurai for registration.
Spots to visit in Madurai amid a half-day touring: Madurai Meenakshi Temple.
Medium-term remain at Madurai
Day 02: Madurai touring
After breakfast, continue for touring in Madurai. Tourism spots to cover are: Gandhi Museum, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahaland Alagar Koil. Medium-term remain at lodging in Madurai
Day 03: Drive from Madurai to Rameshwaram (Distance 175kms and 4 hrs. travel)
After breakfast, drive to Rameshwaram at the beginning of today. On landing, registration to your inn and evening continue for nearby touring. Spots to visit in Rameshwaram are: Ramanathaswamy Temple, Agnitheertham, Ramjharoka Temple, Dhanushkodi and Adam’s Bridge
Medium-term remain at lodging in Rameshwaram
Day 04: Drive from Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari (Distance 250kms and 6 hrs. travel)
Early morning drive from Rameshwaram to Kanyakumari to reach there before lunch. On landing, registration to your lodging. After lunch continue for touring in Kanyakumari. Vacationer spots to visit in Kanyakumari are: Suchithram Temple, Devi. Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock, Gandhi Memorialand Triveni Sangam.
Night watch the most excellent fascination – as sun sets over Kanyakumari.
Day 05: Drive from Kanyakumari to Trivandrum (Distance 100kms and 3 hrs. travel)
After registration from Hotel, drive to Trivandrum. Enroute visit Sri Padmanabhapuram Palace, likewise visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy Templein Trivandrum which is the most extravagant sanctuary on the planet. Night you will be dropped to the air terminal/railroad station. Your Madurai Rameshwaram Kanyakumari visit bundle closes with a drop to the Trivandrum air terminal/railroad station.