Kashmir And Ladakh Tour Package
- Accommodation on solo/twin/triple sharing Basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner in meal menu
- To & Fro Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non A/C Innova/ Scorpio/ Tempo Traveler as per the category opted and number of people.
- All Taxes
- Any Air/train fares
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Entrances, Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the Inclusions.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Day 01: Morning After breakfast leave for Kargil, by visiting Sonamarg (Known As Meadow of Gold), cross celebrated Zodjila pass, Drass Village (second Coldest Inhabitated put in the World), Enroute have a heavenly perspective of Kargil war Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war commemoration corridor site, achieve Kargil by night. Medium-term remain at Kargil.
Day 02: Morning after Breakfast leave for Ule, enroute visit Mulbek, Giant Living Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, one of the most seasoned Monastery of Ladakh and appreciate the perspective of Moon Landscape. Arrive Ule by evening. Medium-term remain at Ule.
Day 03: After Breakfast leave for Leh enroute visit Alchi, Likir Monastery, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Shri Pathar Sahib and Hall of Fame historical center. Achieve Leh by evening. Medium-term remain at Leh.
Day 04: After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable street on the planet) Arrival at Camp, Hot Lunch will be served aat Camp, Later spare time at Leisure and appreciate the shading changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. Medium-term remain on the banks of Pangong Lake.
Day 05: Early morning appreciate the pictuereque perspective of Sun ascend on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, enroute visit Hemis, Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Medium-term remain at Leh.
Day 06: After Breakfast look at from the inn and drive to Nubra Valley by means of Khardungla (Highest Motorable street in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by evening. Lunch at Camp, rest of the very first moment is allowed to investigate Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes amongst Deskit and Hunder Village. Medium-term remain at Nubra Valley.
Day 07: After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificient perspective of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Medium-term remain at Leh.
Day 08: Transfer to the airplane terminal and fly back to Delhi for your ahead adventure with recollections of