Kashmir Family Tour Package
- Accommodation at all the places on Room plus breakfast basis
- Dinner is included at camps as specified in the itinerary
- Transportation throughout the Journey
- Assistance at the airport while arriving and departing
- All hotels/transportation taxes as applicable
- All applicable taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone, table
- drinks, beverages etc.
- Services of a Guide / Entrance Fee / Hot Lunch at any place of visit
- Any other services not in the programme
- Cable Car / Pony / Sledge Ride in Pahalgam, Gulmarg & Sonamarg
- Local sightseeing in Sonamarg, Gulmarg and Pahalgam due to local rules and restrictions
- Visit to Aru & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Visit to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg
Day 1: Srinagar
Our administrations begin with your landing in Srinagar airplane terminal. Meet and welcome and exchange by to Houseboat/Hotel. Welcome drink on entry. Rest of the day at recreation. Medium-term in the houseboat/lodging.
Day 2: Srinagar
After breakfast visit the Mughal Gardens, Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat (The Garden of joy) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). Toward the evening appreciate a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake. Medium-term in the Houseboat/lodging.
Day 3: Srinagar/Sonmarg/Srinagar
After breakfast entire day free. Or then again discretionary trip of Sonmarg – which is a standout amongst the most lovely drive from Srinagar. You may take a horse ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow stays round the year. Come back to the houseboat/lodging by the night for medium-term remain.
Day 4: Srinagar To Gulmarg
After breakfast exchange to Gulmarg – the most lovely summer resort in the valley. It is well known for its most astounding fairway and skiing in winters. On landing registration at the inn. After lunch you can appreciate a horse ride and furthermore appreciate a Gondola ride (link auto) to Khilanmarg. Supper and medium-term at lodging.
Day 5: Gulmarg Pahalgam
After breakfast exchange via auto to Pahalgam (146 Kms. approx 4½ drive). On landing registration to the lodging. After noon free at relaxation. Supper and medium-term at the inn.
Day 6: Pahalgam
After breakfast day at recreation. You may go for strolls or horse ride to one of the numerous excellent spots around Pahalgam. Supper and medium-term at the lodging.
Day 7: Pahalgam/Katra
After breakfast drive to Katra (7 hours drive). On landing registration at the lodging. Supper and medium-term at the lodging
Day 8: Katra
After an early breakfast begin your yatra to Vaishnoo Devi Temple. After pooja and darshan begin your voyage back to the inn. Land at your lodging by night. Supper and medium-term at the inn.
Day 9: Leave Jammu
After breakfast time free till takeoff. Exchange via auto to Jammu airplane terminal or Railway station for your flight/prepare to next goal.