Kashmir Ladakh Package
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Sumo Grand for budget package.
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in non A/c Xilo for standerd & deluxe package.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Srinagar.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Leh.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Lamayuru.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Nubra.
- Buffet breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Entry fees & wild life fees.
- Complimentary Ladakh guide book.
- Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes “column.
- Service tax @ 3.63% on total billing.
ARRIVE SRINAGAR – LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
On Arrival in Srinagar air terminal, our visit guide will meet you and help you in exchanging to the lodging. Revive yourself at the inn with a shower or change to additionally continue for nearby touring. You will visit Mughal gardens and beautiful Dal lake at night. Medium-term stay will be at the Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (65KMS, 2 HRS ONE WAY)
Morning breakfast at the inn taken after by a visit to Shankaracharya sanctuary. Start an entire day outing visit for Gulmarg, likewise celebrated as glade of blooms in Kashmir. Gulmarg is situated at an elevation of 2730 meters; entire day relaxation visit incorporates lackadaisical strolls on the rich green glades of blooms with snow topped mountains in the setting. Appreciate horse ride (rope route) to Khillanmarg at your own particular cost. Return back to the inn in Srinagar for a night supper. Medium-term stay will be at the Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (96 KMS, 3 HRS ONE WAY)
You will be exchanged to Pahalgam by street. Excursion takes around 3 hours; you will encounter bunches of captivating spots which merit visiting in transit. You can likewise visit Avantipura ruins and Anantnag Sulpher springs. Next investigate the excellent site of Pahalgam, situated on the banks of Lidder stream. In night return back to the inn in Srinagar.
SRINAGAR – LAMAYURU (310 KMS, 7 HRS DRIVE)
Morning breakfast at the inn, today we will continue for Lamayuru, its take 7 hrs pleasant drives from Srinagar. Enroute visit Kargil war remembrance lobby and Kargil religious community, at night you will reach at Lamayuru On landing in Lamayuru register with the lodging, rest of the time free for relaxation. Medium-term at Lamayuru.
LAMAYURU – LEH (110KMS, 3 HRS DRIVE)
Morning breakfast at the lodging, visit Lamayuru cloister, a standout amongst the most visited vacation spot in Ladakh locale. Additionally drive to Leh, in transit visit Sangam, Magnetic slopes and Pathar Sahib. On Arrival in Leh, register with the inn. In Evening, investigate the adjacent attractions and nearby shopping market. Medium-term stay will be at the Leh.
LEH LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning breakfast, visit Shanti stupa, worked to advance world peace by the Japanese priests. This high rising stupa has splendid shading reliefs on its mid-levels and is a fascinating spot to investigate. Likewise visit the eye getting Sankar Gompa religious community. Additionally visit Leh castle which was worked in the seventeenth century situated in Tibetan engineering. Rest of the day free for relaxation exercises. Medium-term stay will be at the lodging in Leh.
LEH – VIA KHARDUNGLA PASS – NUBRA VALLEY (130 KMS, 5 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast drive to Nubra valley through Khardungla (Highest motorable street on the planet, 18,300 feet) post lunch, appreciate the camel safari at sand hills between Deskit and Hundur Village. Medium-term stay will be in Nubra valley.
NUBRA VALLEY – LEH (130 KMS, 5 HRS DRIVE)
Morning breakfast at the inn taken after by a visit to Diskit cloister, where one can have a superior of Nubra valley. Return back to Leh by means of same course crossing the popular Khardungla pass. Medium-term stay will be in Leh.
LEH – PANGONG EXCURSION (150 KMS, 5 HRS ONE WAY)
This day is completely allowed to investigate the eminent Pangong lake (approx 300 kms round trek, situated on the Indo-China outskirt), Enroute crossing Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.). In the wake of touring in and around lake, return back to Leh. Medium-term stay will be at the Leh.