Katra Patnitop Tour
- 02 Nights stay in Hotel at Katra
- 02 Night stay in Hotel at Patnitop
- Accomodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch or Dinner
- All surface travelling by 1 Non AC Tata Sumo / Indica
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick and drop facility from Airporty / Raiway Station
- All Applicable Taxes
- Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc
- Tips and porter charges
- Any boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Any other service/s not specified above
Katra Patnitop Tour Day 01| Jammu | Katra
Katra Patnitop Tour Arrive Jammu air terminal or railroad station poceed towards Katra town lying in the foot of Trikuta Mountains, it fills in as the base camp for visiting the world renowned holy place of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi which is available by foot along a 14 Kms in length well laid pathway.. Medium-term in lodging.
Day 02| Katra | Vaishnodevi | Katra
After breakfast, leave on a 13 kms in length trek to the altar of Vaishno Devi Mata (horses can be contracted on coordinate installment premise). After darshan, you will come back to your inn late in the night for an agreeable medium-term remain. (Katra is situated at a normal height of 754 meters (2,474 feet). Medium-term in lodging.
Day 03 | Katra | Patnitop
After Breakfast et exchanged via auto to Patnitop (80 Kms). Go for a night walk to Nag Temple and Padora Enclave. Contract a horse to travel through the Pine trees and bear in mind to take a camera along. Night at recreation. Appreciate the grill/campfire session sorted out by the lodging. Medium-term remain at lodging.
Day 04 | Patnitop
Subsequent to having your Breakfast leave for entire day touring of Sanasar and Nathatop. Lying in the lap of the legendary Pir Panjal ranges, Sanasar is encompassed by lavish timberlands, and