Katra Tour Package
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Sightseeing by private car
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Room Heater
- Banganga Temple/ Helipad Drop
- Local representative to assist for Palki or Poni
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Helicopter tickets subject to availability at extra cost
Day 1 – Vaishno Devi Darshan
You will be picked up from the airport or railway station and dropped to the hotel. Later, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi darshan. Vaishno Devi Temple is situated on the Trikuta mountain peak, at an elevation of 5,200 feet. It is flocked by immense numbers of devotees every year from far and wide, who wish to seek blessings from Mata Vaishno Devi. Get to the temple, pray to the goddess and as it is believed, she will grant all your wishes.
Day 2 – Return to the Hotel
On this day, you will return from darshan and get some rest back at the hotel.
Day 3 – Shivkhori Sightseeing
On day 3, you will go on to explore Shivkhori, a cave with natural shivlingam formation and dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is considered as a highly sacred site and people trek for about 3 km to reach the shrine. Shiv Khori mela is also celebrated here annually on the occasion of Maha Shivratri that goes on for up to 3 days and attended by numerous devotees. After an enchanting and spiritual experience, return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4 – Patnitop Sightseeing
Enjoy a tour to Patnitop on this day. Situated on a hilltop in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir, it offers breathtaking vistas of the surrounding mountains. It lies at an altitude of 6,640 feet, with the Chenab River flowing quite close to it. Immerse yourself in the picturesque atmosphere and the return to the hotel for a good night’s stay.