Khandala Lonavala Package Tour
- Sightseeing by private car
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Parking and Toll tax
- Mumbai – Mahabaleshwar – Mumbai by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- 5% GST
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Other Food (Lunch/Dinner)
Day 1 – The Best of Lonavala
You will be gotten from Mumbai air terminal/railroad station and exchanged to the inn. Check in and prepare for city touring. Visit prevalent attractions like Lonavala Lake, Lion’s Point (a well known perspective with staggering perspectives of the encompassing pinnacles), Kune Waterfalls and Bhushi Dam. Appreciate a stunning time at Lonavala Lake just respecting the landscape or enjoying some fun exercises. See the spouting waters at Kune Waterfalls, which offers a beautiful view in the midst of rich greenery. At night, you will be dropped back at your lodging a lovely remain.
Day 2 – Khandala Sightseeing
Have an invigorating breakfast and prepare for an astonishing Khandala touring visit covering Duke’s Nose, Sunset Point, Rajmachi Garden and Rajmachi Temple. Visit Rajmachi Garden arranged at the Khandala ghat beginning stage, from where you can appreciate fantastic characteristic perspectives. Additionally make a visit to Rajmachi Temple of Shiva and Duke’s Nose (trekking spot) and Sunset Point (for stunning dawn and dusk sees). At long last, remain medium-term at the lodging.