- Meal Plan as per itinerary
- All accommodation as per itinerary
- Pick up and drop from airports
- Toll Taxes & Service charges
- All Transportation on private basis
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Inclusions’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults, etc.
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Visa on Arrival at Thailand
Krabi Holiday Day 1. Get into the disposition! Put on bunches of sun cream and set out toward one of Krabi’s shorelines like Railay or Ao Nang (in case you’re not as of now remaining there) Take a long-tail pontoon, get your swimming apparatus and go island jumping to Koh Poda, Koh Kai and two or three the littler islands.
Day 2. Krabi Landmarks For an aggregate difference (and to abstain from getting completely sunburnt) travel inland and visit the Tiger Cave Wat Tham Sua for amazing perspectives of the area. Climb the 1237 stairs to the peak altar.
Day 3. Visit Krabi Town Go shopping in Krabi Town or visit the neighborhood hilly historic point Khao Kanab Nam and go touring around the adjacent mangroves on the Krabi River. Contract an auto/vessel or take a visit that incorporates a visit to both Wat Tham Sua or Krabi Town.
Day 4. Phi Islands Visit Phi Islands, just like an absolute necessity see. Or then again on the off chance that you like to remain in the region, take a long-tail vessel to Railey and unwind on the shoreline.
Day 5. Krabi Inland Explore the inside with its hot springs and buckles. Go strolling in the Thung Teao Forest Natural Park – simple strolling trails, common swimming pools and arranged back to nature Jacuzzis. Contract an auto, or take a visit.
Day 6. Krabi Seafood Savor some great fish. Bear in mind, Krabi has some brilliant fish eateries, found in Ao Nang (Seafood Street) and furthermore Krabi Town…