Kumbhalgarh Holiday Package
- 04 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels.
- Meal Plan – Daily buffet breakfast at all the hotels.
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax.
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by AC VEHICLE All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee.
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Elephant Ride or Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Tonga Ride in Bikaner.
- Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park in Ranthambore.
- Camel Ride on Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer.
- Jeep Safari in Jodhpur.
- Common Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header.
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ road blocks, Political unrest etc
DAY 01 – ARRIVE UDAIPUR
After breakfast drive to Udaipur; arrive Udaipur and exchange to your inn.
Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and encompassed by slopes, Udaipur developed in entire complexity to the brutal deserts of whatever remains of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the main Rajput fortress to maintain its Hindu fidelity notwithstanding Muslim attack. This pixie – story city, with its marble royal residences and lakes encompassed by a ring of slopes, was established by Maharana Udai Singh in 1559. The city is commanded by monstrous City Palace, which disregards Lake Pichola with its sentimental island royal residences. Pleasant havelis, ghats and sanctuaries line the lake front, with the vivacious bazaars of the old walled city extending behind them.
Later at night take a vessel ride on the 4 km long and 3 km wide Lake Pichola, or, in other words slopes, royal residences, havelis, ghats, dikes and sanctuaries and offers breathtaking perspectives of the city. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its lovely Gul Mahal Pavilion.
DAY 02 – UDAIPUR – KUMBHALGARH (120 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh enroute visiting Ranakpur – is the biggest Jain sanctuary complex in India and dates to the fifteenth century. The fundamental sanctuary is committed to Adinath, the main Tirthankar. Complicated carvings detail fanciful figures, examples and themes on the dividers, columns and arches. There are 1444 luxuriously cut marble columns in the mind boggling and none of them are comparative. The delightful ribbon like insides of the vaults are a sublime case of western Indian sanctuary style. Surya sanctuary and other Jain sanctuaries are side attractions. (Sanctuaries open just at 1200 Hrs. Cowhide belts, footwear, exposed legs and dark apparel not permitted)
Later proceed with drive to Kumbhalgarh; arrive Kumbhalgarh and exchange to your lodging.
Kumbhalgarh, is one of the best precedents of guarded strongholds in Rajasthan. The fifteenth century f ort directions an essential vital position and gives brilliant perspectives over the environment. The 36 km long dividers encase royal residences, greenhouses, sanctuaries and water storerooms. The post is accepted to have been taken just once in its history. There is additionally a natural life asylum here, known for wolves. Other untamed life found here incorporates panthers, pronghorns and sloth bears.
DAY 03 – SIGHTSEEING IN KUMBHALGARH
After breakfast continue for city voyage through Kumbhalgarh. Kumbhalgarh Fort – the unconquerable post is anchored under the kind security of the Aravali ranges. Surrounded by thirteen hoisted mountain crests, the post is built on the best most edges around 1,914 meters above ocean level. The fortresses of the post reach out to the length of 36 kilometers and this reality has made this fortification to be in the universal records. It is expressed to be the second longest divider on the planet, the primary being ”The Great Wall of China”. The tremendous complex of the Fort has various castles, sanctuaries and greenhouses making it more glorious. Additionally visit Badal Mahal Palace and Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
DAY 04 – KUMBHALGARH – UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING – DEPARTURE(120 KMS)
After breakfast drive to Udaipur; Arrive Udaipur and continue for half day city voyage through Udaipur – visiting the City Palace and Museum. The biggest royal residence complex in India, it is a mix of Mughal and Rajput impacts. Additionally observe the seventeenth century Jagdish sanctuary, drive around the Fatehsagar Lake, and visit the Sahelion ki Bari (the Garden for the Maids of Honor), a fancy joy plant with wellsprings and marble booths. Later visit the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk Art Museum.