Kumbhalgarh Holiday Tour
- One upfront price, all inclusive, no hidden charges, prices per car (not per person)
- Air conditioned car
- Private chauffeur & Chauffer with cellphone
- One Pick up and drop off within Udaipur area
- More pickup and drop-off cities available ( let us know pick up) Petrol/Diesel, Parking charges.
- Toll fees, All applicable taxes
- Flexible & customizable itinerary Choose pickup time, add/remove destinations
- Tour Guide ENTRY tickets & camera tickets, Food and drinks, Tip
- Pick up from Jodhpur/ Ranakpur / Narlai/deogarh
- Hotels on request in Ranakpur or Klumbhalgrah
Day 1Udaipur| Arrival
Get grabbed from Udaipur airplane terminal/railroad station/transport stand and get exchanged to your inn. Rest of the day is free for your own exercises. At night, it is recommended that you complete a pontoon ride at Lake Pichola and visit the grand Jag Mandir (claim cost). Medium-term remain at inn.
Day 2Udaipur to Kumbhalgarh (102 km/2 hrs)
Today drive to a standout amongst the most extraordinary Fort urban communities of India, Kubhalgarh. After achieving, visit the powerful Kubhalgarh Fort – the pride of the Mewar Empire. The Fort?s thick divider extends 36 kms and many call this fortification as the Indian identical to the Great Wall of China. At night, appreciate the light and sound show at the Fort at direct installment premise. Medium-term at lodging/camp at Kubhalgarh.
Day 3Kumbhalgarh to Chittorgarh (160 km/3.5 hrs)
Today, proceed with your voyage to another extraordinary fortification of Mewar-Chittorgarh. The most famous vacation destination in Chittorgarh is the Chittorgarh Fort with different royal residences (Padmini royal residence and the Rana Kumbha castle), various entryways (Hanuman Pol, Ganesh Pol and the Laxman Pol), towers (Vijay Stambh and the Kirti Stambh) and hallowed places inside. Visit the brilliant Victory tower (the Vijay Stambh) and the pleasant Padmini royal residence. The royal residence is a delightful white building encompassed by water canal. Remain medium-term at the inn.
Day 4Chittorgarh to Udaipur (115 km/2.5 hrs)
Today, come back to Udaipur. Enroute visit Haldighati, , a position of extraordinary recorded criticalness, as this is the place the immense fight among Akbar and Maharana Pratap occurred. Visit Monsoon Palace in Udaipur for the best perspectives of the city. Medium-term remain at the inn in Udaipur.
Day 5Udaipur takeoff
Exchange to the Udaipur Airport/railroad station for your forward flight/prepare