Kutch Festival Package
Kutch Fastival Package:-Gujarat is the land of legends and lions! It is also home to one in every of the largest salt deserts in the world – the remarkable rann of kutch. Discover this particular panorama and experience tradition at its pleasant at rann utsav. Additionally, discover the attractions and sounds of bhuj metropolis, as you enjoy this outstanding journey!
Arrive in bhuj, meet the organization. guests will arrive at bhuj airport as in line with scheduled flight. ‘joining and leaving excursion’ guests will meet directly at bhuj airport as in line with group scheduled flight timing. On arrival at bhuj we go to vande mataram memorial, aina mahal, prag mahal, vijay vilas palace and mandvi beach.
Today we proceed to tent metropolis (dhordo). On arrival we experience cultural sports at tent metropolis. Within the night we proceed to white rann to witness the grandeur of sunset. We’ve quick meet and greet consultation before dinner.
These days we depart for muli. On arrival we visit 2nd oldest swaminarayan temple within the international and wood haveli at muli.
These days early morning we move chook watching at muli. Then we visit modhera solar temple and rani ki vav at patan. Later we depart for ahmedabad. It’s time now to say goodbye to our excursion companions. Let us be in contact with every other thru e mail, fb…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! ‘joining and leaving excursion’ guests will brought to bhuj airport excursion concludes.
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Travel by comfortable A/c or Non A/c coach / Vehicle as per the tour itinerary
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day